Bellazon

Answer The Question Above !

Gonzalez Girl

No, what is it? I also agree with the two most recent answers. :)

How would you describe your fashion sense/style?

Is an transportation app. Instead of using a taxi you go to your urban app from your phone. They will know where to pick you up, the urban map would show them where you at.they will give you a ride to your destination

• 3 weeks later...

I think they are to a degree... but it probably is healthier to just let it go at a certain point.  It's possible to do that and probably helps the animosity fade faster.  Grudges can be bad if you use them as an excuse or if they upset you too much.

Is aids a bad disease to get?

Depends on how much your weaknesses are holding you back.  I'd say strengthening your strong points is the best strategy because you can base your career and ego around being one of the best at something and that will help your overall advancement.

Is constitutionalism good?

It is depends on those who enforces the laws & rules, and whether the laws & rules still applies and benefit the common good. However having some sorta constitutionalism in place is best for a functional society.

What is something you’ve always wanted, but couldn’t have due to social stigmas?

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...