Bellazon

Answer The Question Above !

Gonzalez Girl

1. The ability to fly so I can go anywhere for vacation without paying the high airfare rates at the moment :D

2. Ability to read minds. Now I will never lose an argument again! :shifty:

3. Sleeping with Adriana Lima. No need to explain why that one is magical :rofl:

Which model would you kick out of VS and who wold you replace her with?

I'll only do this in terms of the Angel line up but I'd probably kick out Behati or Karlie. I'd replace them with Ming Xi and Irina Sharipova (even if those two are rarely used, but I think they have so much potential) :yes:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love at first sight? Why or why not? 

No i've never believed in love at first sight. I do think you can feel overwhelming feelings when you see someone but it's just a physical reaction. It's based on what's on the surface because you don't know what the people are like inside. I think you need to really know someone to love them.

If you were made a vampire would you turn someone you love so immortality isn't lonely?

No I wouldn't. It is difficult enough meeting and getting to know people. Liking them and then loving them. Some people aren't compatible.

If you were given a cure to something and you had to chose what to cure, only one thing. What would it be?

Fucking lol.  I was reading down this page and thinking about how these were all great and deep questions that I would like to answer but then I get to Kiki's question.  She knows what she is doing. :shifty:

No, not intentionally but unfortunately I can't say I don't know what they taste like. :laugh:

I don't know.  If you were going to die tomorrow and make the front page of your local paper what would you want the headline to be?

My life expectancy is already lower than average so no, definitely not, that would mean that I don't have so much time left. And I don't care about fame at all, and I think beauty doesn't worth 10 years of my life. Beauty is overrated. Also not everybody's a Sophia Loren at 70-80. So then what's the point? I want satisfaction on every field of my life maybe that would worth some years for me. Though satisfaction is more a choice, so I could win back that 10 years with thinking else.

What's worse?Being alone or being in a boring relationship?

Hey, Debbie Downer lol :doofywave:               :rofl: 

watchu got? Sickle-cell anemia?  Chill the f out.

That's a good question, lebron. Makes me think about how I need to start doing things to make a difference in the world lol.

I would probably want it to say something about how I am an aspiring lawyer and have a passion for helping others.

Also, ProActiv works, lebron! ;-)

Next question: What do you usually eat for breakfast?

If money wasn't a concern I honestly would love to spend my life traveling and living in different countries. If I could just spend years moving around and living abroad it would be amazing. I want to immerse myself in so many different cultures and experience a lot of things and it would also be amazing for my photography. And do a online blog about my travels. Ahhhhh to dream.

With it being Christmas time. Do you love this holiday? And how do you spend it?

I love this holiday and time of the year. As usual for the past few good years, I spend it with family and with lots of tamales :D Usually go out and watch a movie or do some shopping or even outdoor events but that all depends on how the group and weather feels like :hehe:

Who is your all time fav VS model and why? :)

Adriana Lima. She was one of the first VS models (the first being Laetitia Casta) who caught my attention. Although it was the campaign for Bebe, not her VS work, that initially sparked my interest. She has a natural sensual, seductive and sexy aura to her when she is modeling. When she first started out she had a Lolita vibe to her.

Is a group only as strong as their weakness link or their most able member? Explain.

*sigh*

you are too deep for me pinky...

The idea is that people are like sheep, and if you can get a few members to jump ship it will cause a domino effect resulting in the whole group disbanding.

People do coordinate, you just need to be in the right group with the right people. In the end my personal opinion is that there is no such thing as a "weak link" in a group, everyone plays their role

I have no idea what i just copied & pasted ^^

My answer is Lisa Simpson: most able member, stronger in the group. Explanation? Without her  Homer will be dead after season 1 killed by Bart or by Marge.  No season 2, no more Simpsons family

No, not intentionally but unfortunately I can't say I don't know what they taste like. :laugh:

I don't know.  If you were going to die tomorrow and make the front page of your local paper what would you want the headline to be?

I get to Kiki's question.  She knows what she is doing. :shifty:

You're welcome

^ Challenged accepted! (Y) To keep a long answer short, we all have sense of right or wrong. How we choose to act or behavior is sometimes subjective and perhaps even relative. In other words our actions and behaviors do not always comply with out sense of morality and therefore we, ourselves, decides what morality is. 

Here is another deep questions: Why am I so awesome!? :rofl: