Bellazon

Matthias Streitwieser
Thumbnail

hellzbelle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Matthias passed away on June 1st. He died of a tragic accident at the Untersberg near Salzburg and Berchtesgaden.

Family and friends said good-bye today at the open grave of Matthias. Some traveled from far away, to be together with Matthias one last time. Thanks for your sympathy." quoted from StudiVZ 8th of June

"Matthias passed away on June 1st. He died of a tragic accident at the Untersberg near Salzburg and Berchtesgaden.

Family and friends said good-bye today at the open grave of Matthias. Some traveled from far away, to be together with Matthias one last time. Thanks for your sympathy." quoted from StudiVZ 8th of June

What is your source on this?

This has just blown me away. I think I'm still in denial. It's hard to find any information about him on the internet (in English--I'm not savvy enough to read other languages, unfortunately). I'm just so, so sad and hard to believe.

He was such a beautiful man, and from what I understand, quite a sweetheart, too.

He will be very missed.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Here ...

http://community.livejournal.com/fashin/4391709.html

He didn't do as much as others as a model but nonetheless....

"The shocking news reached us suddenly: Our dear friend probably died on Monday, 1st of June, on a mountain-tour near Salzburg and Berchtesgaden. He was alone on his way to the top of Untersberg, when he must have slipped and fell over 150 meters into a ravine - police say he was killed instantly and did not suffer any pain after the fall. His body was found by hikers. Family and friends were in deep shock.

We know from reliable sources that he was full of energy and hope for the future. He was happy to be home again and seeing all his friends after returning from a three month period in Asia. Actually, he planned to settle down long-term and have his own family and kids. He wanted to start a career as a teacher.

Matthias is buried in his hometown Freilassing, Bavaria. On Monday, June 8th 2009, a commemoration ceremony took place. Family and friends are still in deep shock about his sudden death. If you want to support us in our darkest hour and show us your love for Matthias, tell people of his tragic fate and share those lines with them."

From viemila on MH

Condolences to his family :(

post-21634-1257877802_thumb.jpg