Bellazon

Rosie Jones
Thumbnail

Memento Mori

Rosie Jones' MySpace page

From above:

Hello my name is ROSIE JONES and I’m a Fashion and Glamour Model.

WELCOME …. to my new and OFFICIAL Myspace Page.

Ok I'm really bad at having to write about myself! Hmmm, where do I start. I am 18 years old and live in Middlesex, England.

I Recently finished 6th form college where i achieved four A levels and an AS in psychology, theatre studies, media studies, critical thinking and general studies. I then joined Samantha Bond Modelling agency and became a page 3 girl for the Sun newspaper. I now model full time, but would like to carry on my education and go to university one day. You wonderful lot have asked me for some photos of myself and my modeling so I shall include them as often as I can – I do try to keep my site up to date but I’ve been so busy thanks o you :-)

What I shall try to do is keep a track of what I’ve been up to and where I’ve been and post it in the blog section when i get time.

"Whe you look back on your life, you will regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did do." This is why i felt I had to give modelling a shot or I would have forever regretted not trying. Thankfully I am doing well and enjoying it. I want to make lots of new friends and visit loads of places while I can and of course (if poss) make as much money as I can too!

If any potential AGENTS or COMPANIES, MAGAZINES etc read this and would like to BOOK ME for a PHOTOSHOOT or for any ADVERTISING WORK – then please can you get in touch with my Management Agents at SAMANTHA BOND MANAGEMENT as they handle all my bookings. Their Telephone number is: +44 (0) 207 349 7223 or Contact them at the SAMANTHA BOND, World's End Studios, London SW10 0RJ. The email address is:

[email protected]

THANK YOU ….

Ps:

I do hope you come back as often as is possible to review my updates.

THANKS again to all of YOU that make this happen for me I really am grateful 

With Love and Kisses,

Rosie xxXXxx

..pictures/videos coming soon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...