Bellazon

Rosie Jones
Thumbnail

Memento Mori

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/10/2022 at 1:43 PM, hapsburg_mark said:

thanks for the posts, that was great to scroll through and relive the years when she was still active, and your posts reminded me of some of my old favorites of her that I'd forgotten. I think I stumbled across her by accident back in 2010 or 2011 and she has been my g.o.a.t. even to this day, no one in my mind has ever topped her combo of beautiful and cute, and one of the most perfect bodies I've ever seen.

Only complaints I had were that you had quite a few repeats in there and several that weren't of Rosie...pretty sure I saw Emily Ratajkowski in there somewhere. It was also very disorganized but I think that added to the fun, I never knew what photos from what shoot I would see next. It's too bad Coppermailman and his archive disappeared, he had a huge and very well-organized collection of her shoots online and he said he had a ton more that he hadn't organized yet. I've got an absolute mountain of Rosie pics and videos myself that I collected over the years, but no way it's ever getting posted, most is high res and paid content.

You mean her page 3 sets?

• 10 months later...