Bellazon

Patrick Kafka
Thumbnail

mowie

:thumbsup: you´re so great Lyon thx for all your work! and a new video :ddr:

I will look at the video at the evening, then I will try to translate for you, but now I´m in work and I have no sound <_< But I´m curious to hear what he has to say!

So I will try it, sorry if it´s not correct English. :wave:

For the pupil Patrick Kafka a dream has come true, the 17 years old Viennese won the Supermodelcontest last autumn and he is on the way now to start an international Topmodel-Career.

We met Patrick in front of his school in the 15th district in Vienna and came along with him to his agency Wiener Models.

"I have always been interested in modeling, actually brands, the whole designers, Fashion Weeks and in all the shows, it is always exciting for me.

I haven´t really realized after and during the contest, it´s all new for me now. After the contest I thought that I get a few orders, but then really fast I got some jobs. One week after the contest Cosmas, the booker of Wiener Models, called me to come into the agency. He said that I have had a job for Abercrombie & Fitch Campaign with Bruce Weber in America.

My first show was for Trussardi in Milan and this is a really big show and rather well-known, I was totally excited, because I didn´t know this sitution. When you are on the runway it´s all over, the dust has settled, you only go as fast as possible that it comes fast to an end.

At the moment the business runs good for me and the school doesn´t adversely affected by modeling. But I will see if it comes more stressfull, maybe I will take a rest from school, but that´s a really difficult decision. That doesn´t mean if you have 2 bookings that you finish school, because it can happen that you don´t get any job after the two."

And then a short blaba with Domenique Melchior follows, but that isn´t really interesting, he gives him some suggestions.