Bellazon

The best model in a music video

Layla90

Best Use Of A Model: Naomi - at least you get to see her properly. Too much of this Mayer fellow (who I don't know) in the other one!

Best Overall: Gemma. I mean, Vanilla Ice? Really? I suppose it is interesting as a period piece. But I was about 12 then. It is a period I don't care to remember...

Better Song: Neither were to my tastes - but for very different reasons. And only one was actually awful, the other just... blah. So, Gemma again.

Do you want all this exposition? I have trouble shutting myself up!

Gemma vs. Naomi-8:7 :shock:

Gemma moves on to the next level :flower:

Helena Christensen: "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaac

Christy Turlington and Yasmin Le Bon: "Notorious" by Durn Duran

How to vote:

1. Watch the videos first

2. Then vote in following categories:

best use of model in a video:

best video overall:

better song in a video:

by writing the name of a video/song or a model

3. Don't give points!! So not like Helena x3

4. If you have "tie" votes, or in one category there is none/tie, and in other 2 you vote for 2 different videos (do you know what I mean?), then write which model/video you vote overall for.

Best use of model in a video: Helena. Without her, the video wouldn't be such a legend.

Best video overall: Helena again

Better song in a video: definitely "Notorious" :ninja: Chris Isaac's voice is so annoying :cain:

so Helena overall

btw guys I checked that you shouldn't have problems with viewing videos now, though I don't think in this round many of you will watch both :p

Best Use Of A Model: HELENA! :heart: Without putting too fine a point on it - I became a man to this video!!! :hehe:

Best Overall: Helena. I really like this video anyway. It's another 'period piece', Herb Ritts and that Calvin Klein aesthetic...

Better Song: Helena. I loved this song since I first heard it in Wild At Heart - one of my favourite movies.