Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Some women naturally have more cellulite. It is genetic. Of course exercising would decrease it a bit, but you can't totally get rid of it. The only way you can really "get rid of it" is through make-up (which is more like hiding it) and I think through cosmetic surgery.

As long as someone is not obese I don't see why is having cellulite a problem. Real woman have cellulite--Candy is a real woman (Y)

• 4 weeks later...

:heart:

Just when I thought the VSFS 2008 thing was all over and done with, Elle Magazine decides to do ANOTHER article on it. But this one kinda took me by surprise because it shows something I never seen before.

Apparently, model Vlada Roslyakova was chosen to appear at the show and made it as far as the fittings, but then she got dropped. In the article, you will see Vlada wearing one of the outfits at the fittings (which eventually went to Caroline Winberg). Why was she dropped? I'm guessing becauze the VS execs were more impressed with Lara Stone than Vlada's sleepy-eyed look. Excuse me while I regurgitate my lunch. :x

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

32437821.a6d7a8.jpg

Just look at Angela Lindvall in that article. She's completely bored out of her mind. And to think, there must've been other girls who would've killed to be a part of that show.

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey Joe!

i think you may have been right all along...

i was on youtube...check out "celebrities@2009 costume institute gala at the met" and Heidi was interviewed...

SHES PREGO! AGAIN!!

she says that shes in the begining so obviously she wont be in this years show cause come nov. shell be huge as hell....

so i guess the 15 year of angel reunion might be a possibility next year just like you had wanted!! :drool:

i was watching the tyra show while she was interviewing jaime foxx and she looked slimmer...i hope shes slowly inchin her way back down to her old self...

well see though...hell she has a WHOLE YEAR AND A HALF to get back to it...she looked greart at the gala...NOT CRAZY ABOUT HER FUNKYASS HAIR STYLE.. :yuckky:

Bar Rafaeli is looking soooo good. i want her in the show!! is it true she wont because of Gisele...thats total bullshit IMO...

Awesome. I really hope so.

I'm sure Heidi's gonna host next year. And with the constant revolving door of Angels ... this is gonna be one HUGE reunion. If the term keep getting watered down ... not really gonna have the same effect if you have the big names Tyra -> either late 2006/or 2007. Then you have all these newbies. :(

Have you seen this sublime little piece of nonsense?

Not sure about SIM-Candice's walk. Still better than some of the real ones though!!! :whistle:

sorry, does anyone know, what's the name of the song in VSFS 2008 Pink collection? It's also in this video. Something like "that's not my name, they call me sexy...@ :laugh: :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

welcome miss paulina :wave:

i know last year some put a quick stop to my wanting daria, gemma and natilia for the show....

but i will be relentless with this one....

last years show gave me some hope...

either it was coincidence..or VS's people actually read blogs and listen to the fans.....

so, i'll get all kinds of crap for this, im sure... <_<

but im BEGGING!!! please VS, try and convince these three that they dont NEED to do VS, but they SHOULD....

im also wanting to push Heloise Guerin, Toni Garnn and Tanya D.

toni's 19 now, so no i dont think shes too young...

So now that Adriana is pregnant also, how do you guys think this will affect the show?

I think Alessandra is gonna get MAJOR exposure with Heidi and Adriana gone. KK isn't on there right? What happened to her (I'll go read her thread in a while).

Ugh I do not like Mirana Kerr at all but her doey eyed face will also get more attention as will Selita and Marissa (I Don't mind Marissa at all)

To whoever sid that Bar won't do it because of Gisele? Really, that sucks! She would be great