Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

:heart:

Check this out: there is a magazine currently on newsstands (which I've never heard of) called "WATCH" and it features Heidi Klum on the cover. Aside from Heidi's 6-page edit, there is an additional 4-page promo article that discusses about the VSFS 2008 (which hadn't been filmed yet when the magazine went to press, oddly enough). The article also uses a few rare pics (some of which were new to me) from the 2005 & 2007 shows.

Here, I scanned the edit, so read the article and see if you learn anything useful that you don't already know. And check out the pic of Marisa and the spoonful of icky puke chowder.

WATCH MAGAZINE DECEMBER 2008

Click on the thumbnail to view the Mega-UHQ scan!

31241601.be01d2.jpg

31252641.5f2bb7.jpg 31241605.3816ef.jpg

If you can't find this magazine at your local newsstand, then don't worry, you probably won't. But there's always Ebay!

:laugh:

post-2600-0-1446162907-51108_thumb.jpg

I can see: Candice, Julia, Izabel, Doutzen, Alessandra, Miranda, Marisa, Adriana, Karolina, Emanuela & Behati

Rosie, Noemi & Carolin W

Who are the rest of the girls?!

Im waiting for Jeisa, Isabeli & Bianca for this year ... Isabeli wasn't w/the rest of the models last year so i have my hopes w/her ... but w/Jeisa&Bianca im very worry :cry:

The girl next to Rosie looks kinda of Jeisa, but i think that's not her :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wow!

Julia and Candice look good!

:drool:

Who is 4th top right?

post-23959-0-1446162909-69972_thumb.jpg

I can see: Candice, Julia, Izabel, Doutzen, Alessandra, Miranda, Marisa, Adriana, Karolina, Emanuela & Behati

Rosie, Noemi & Carolin W

Who are the rest of the girls?!

Im waiting for Jeisa, Isabeli & Bianca for this year ... Isabeli wasn't w/the rest of the models last year so i have my hopes w/her ... but w/Jeisa&Bianca im very worry :cry:

The girl next to Rosie looks kinda of Jeisa, but i think that's not her :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wow!

Julia and Candice look good!

:drool:

• 13 years later...