Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

^ Both videos?

Again, is that a trick question? Nevermind, I'll just repost them both here. I capped the gift bag commercial and azkid capped the extended Miracle bra one.

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET GIFT BAG COMMERCIAL**

31461236.00f23d.jpg

**NOTE: Although the ad uses footage from the XMAS commercials, this is technically NOT an XMAS commercial

VS New Miracle Bra 30 sec

PDVD_015.JPG

:laugh:

I come bearing more pictures - I screencapped the entire show from the 1.4GB HD capture, yay!

All in all, 2116 screencaps, all 1300x740 pixels in size. When I say 'entire show', I mean every runway and backstage snippet. I skipped over the audience, pink carpet celebs, Usher, and the designer clip. There's loads of pictures of all the girls, and some really nice backstage shots as well that I didn't even notice when I watched it the first time around, they flashed by so quickly! Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys these. Click the pic to go to the gallery:

nyep2e.jpg

Feel free to do with these whatever you want, post them anywhere, use them for anything, etc! :wave:

I'm still in the middle of uploading zips with all the caps for easy download, I'll add those to the site as soon as they finish, but it will be another couple of hours, at least!

^ OMG! How long did the caps take you, Sasha??? :| Either way thank you SOOOO much, not only for the caps but also for your general contribution!!! :hug: :flower:

Heh it wasn't too bad, PC! I actually finished them yesterday, but I had to work today so I couldn't finish uploading them all till I got home. Yay for Quicktime and a fabulous little feature called Export > Movie to Image Sequence. Automatic screencapping ahoy! It caps nearly every frame, so then all I had to do was browse through the automatic caps (30,000 LOL - I normally only use this for short clips!) and pull out the best ones. Wasn't too bad at all! :heart: :wave:

^ OMG! How long did the caps take you, Sasha??? :| Either way thank you SOOOO much, not only for the caps but also for your general contribution!!! :hug: :flower:

Heh it wasn't too bad, PC! I actually finished them yesterday, but I had to work today so I couldn't finish uploading them all till I got home. Yay for Quicktime and a fabulous little feature called Export > Movie to Image Sequence. Automatic screencapping ahoy! It caps nearly every frame, so then all I had to do was browse through the automatic caps (30,000 LOL - I normally only use this for short clips!) and pull out the best ones. Wasn't too bad at all! :heart: :wave:

30,000? :| You're Qidding, aren't ya? :confused:

(Well, i know that you're not Qidding, but i gotta say it, just to get it outta mah system..) :p

I love your understatement! Hehehehe...

The VSFS 2008 screencap zip files finally finished uploading! :)

The links are up in the gallery too, but here they are again for easy downloading:

http://rapidshare.com/files/170654810/VSFS...of-fate.com.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/170666624/VSFS...of-fate.com.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/170673137/VSFS...of-fate.com.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/170675706/VSFS...of-fate.com.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/170777602/VSFS...of-fate.com.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/170777763/VSFS...of-fate.com.zip

If for any reason you can't use Rapidshare, I've mirrored all but the first one (can't mirror it bc it's over 100MB, sorry :doh:) to a few alternate hosts as well:

vsfs_2008_2_dangerous_feveroffate.com.zip

vsfs_2008_3_the_moderns_feveroffate.com.zip

vsfs_2008_4_pink_planet_feveroffate.com.zip

vsfs_2008_5_ballet_de_fleurs_feveroffate.com.zip

vsfs_2008_6_black_tie_holidays_feveroffate.com.zip

These contain all 2,000+ screencaps up on the site, so they're pretty big downloads. As usual, feel free to do with these whatever you want, and enjoy! :)

hey guys, is there anybody who capted the full show in HD (i mean REAL HD)?

i'm askin, because i have the 2005(5,34GB), 2006(1,45GB) and the 2007(1,07GB) and i need the newest one for my collection :D

I Qan't d/l this year's one, Quz there's somethin' wrong with the traQer and they say that it exceeds the normal size of torrents or smth.. <_< as if there's even a normal size.. :cain:

:cry: still wants the vsfs.. :cain:

Doutzy and her bigfooted walQ! :chicken:

i'm askin, because i have the 2005(5,34GB), 2006(1,45GB) and the 2007(1,07GB) and i need the newest one for my collection :D

The only one I've seen so far is this 5GB torrent:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2066839

Only 2 seeders though, so might take a while!

The only one I've seen so far is this 5GB torrent:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2066839

Only 2 seeders though, so might take a while!

That's the one i'm having trouble with. :cry:

If you're expecting to D/L the full 1080i show, then that Mininova link is your only best bet. I don't know what the quality is like, but you take what you can get, right?

OR....you can wait for my versions. I will be posting various clips and interludes of the VSFS 2008 in 1080i HD and if you know which order they are in, you can then append all the videos together and you'll have the entire show! This way you can forego the 5GB D/L period and just D/L my stuff at your own leisure.

I've already posted the "Worst Pick Up Lines" 1080i clip on the previous page, so D/L that one. The next one I'll post will be the "Who The F*ck Is Victoria?" clip followed by the "Dangerous" catwalk.

The source was not the best quality this year, there wasn't a 35Mbit version available, like last year. <_<

Tehnical question to VampireHorde: what's the average bitrate of your capture? (e.g. mpeg2repair)

Check this out, the native Mpeg-2 file, which I use for my vids, is uncompressed @ 1080i High Def. In terms of actual bitrate of the mpeg file, I think it runs at about 25-30 mbps. I might be a bit off, but its not like I'm keeping track. And you said that last year's show was 35 mbps? The compression on that broadcast was hella-terrible, there is NO way that show was running at that bitrate! There are Blu-Ray movies that run at that bitrate that look better than that.

BTW, TG, just to see how some people encode their videos, I've downloaded THREE different versions of the VSFS 2008 from different sources and ALL of them seem to favor lower quality. Some of the video bitrates go as low as 1500 kbps and every audio bitrate is @ 128 kbps MP3 format. I surely hope you didn't use one of those for your encode.