Bellazon

Rate the Avatar!

Qball

^

I like the source gallery a great deal, and it's absolutely perfect outside of Mag's 'deer-in-the-headlights'-ish gaze...The arc of her neck comes across as unnatural..She looks beautiful, though. And who doesn't like bunny rabbits?

deer-724663.png

And I already know yours

I like the darkness/ mystery in your avi,so

Please change your avatar soon, Mahi?! :dance:

^ I agree mahi! Love ya, :hug: and its a cute little girl and all but.mehhh....not the hugest fan of the avi.. :/ I gave ya a 7 rating because I like ya so much :p

Cult: Agree, she does give a sort of deer in headlights look :p And yours, since its the DARK KNIGGHHT! I give you 9 :D

I don't know if it's Rate the avatar or Discuss the avatar thread,but it's ok,I don't like to ignore questions and opinions.

Kiki:this is like 20th time really to be asked about the avi,She's teenage model for British brand,Next,from their s/s 2011 collection.

Katchi:and I love ya all,but 2 or 3 low rating(sorry 7 is to be considered low) is nothing to about 20 or little less pms sent to me from my 1st use to it expressing likeness and asking about it.I respect your opinion and appreciate it as much as I apprecite those who like it. :flower:

Cult:using no emoticons in expressing your opinion and me not knowing you so well,I have no comment about what you said.If I Take it as joke,this will show me as silly girl thinking her avi is so beautiful. :)

Likeness or dislikeness isn't important to me compared to my very personal/private purpose of using it.

So,Having my own reason of using it,I'm not gonna change it ,sorry guys. :grouphug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...