Bellazon

Marie Ange Casta
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Thanks Lisa :flower: . I just want to say something, not to anyone in particular, but for model sister threads in general. Please let this girl have her moment and don't fill this thread up with, "cute but she's no Laetitia..." comments. We know her sister is amazing, but please let Marie have her moment :) .

Thanks Lisa :flower: . I just want to say something, not to anyone in particular, but for model sister threads in general. Please let this girl have her moment and don't fill this thread up with, "cute but she's no Laetitia..." comments. We know her sister is amazing, but please let Marie have her moment :) .

Marie-Ange is gorgeous but she is a model since more than 1 year now and I don't even remember seeing her in magazines? We should maybe wait and see?

But thank you anyway Lisa :heart: Now we all know that the Casta family signed a pact with the devil :evil: for beauty!! :laugh:

:wave:

Marie-Ange is gorgeous but she is a model since more than 1 year now and I don't even remember seeing her in magazines? We should maybe wait and see?

But thank you anyway Lisa :heart: Now we all know that the Casta family signed a pact with the devil :evil: for beauty!! :laugh:

:wave:

She is really beautiful. I'd like to see more pics! And how many years are her and her sister apart? They must be apart more than 10 years, no?