Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Emily, Charlbi, Crista and friends all taking photos on their phone of their food LOL

(@to lilyankeegurl - Im not too willing to post candids of Emily because I know there are some really retarded people out there who like to take these candids and pretend to be Emily. I dont want to encourage that kind of identity theft so Im refraining from posting - and besides, her print work is good enough, isn't it?)

post-61701-0-94570400-1350777901_thumb.j

Emily, Charlbi, Crista and friends all taking photos on their phone of their food LOL

(@to lilyankeegurl - Im not too willing to post candids of Emily because I know there are some really retarded people out there who like to take these candids and pretend to be Emily. I dont want to encourage that kind of identity theft so Im refraining from posting - and besides, her print work is good enough, isn't it?)

Oh am sorry didn't know that. Just enjoyed seeing her pictures of her before she was famous. Her pictures were cool of her and her friends. And with due respect there are many pictures of her and her friends that people can use now if they wanted too. I don't believe people do that anyways. And am sure people know its not her. And yes i enjoy all her pictures. Just makes the site more interesting and if you look at other models on bellazon they all have candids too. Was alittle taken back by your remark!

Oh am sorry didn't know that. Just enjoyed seeing her pictures of her before she was famous. Her pictures were cool of her and her friends. And with due respect there are many pictures of her and her friends that people can use now if they wanted too. I don't believe people do that anyways. And am sure people know its not her. And yes i enjoy all her pictures. Just makes the site more interesting and if you look at other models on bellazon they all have candids too. Was alittle taken back by your remark!

:p Sorry I truly wasnt hinting that you were such a person or anything - Im sorry if it sounded like that! I was just generally replying to your few posts about candids recently which I hadnt replied to before. I didn't mean to offend, really!