Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I even never understand why Victoria's Secret stoped working with her! She is much, but very much better than some models who appears in their catalogues and better than some who made the last shows. I love VS and all the fantasy associated with them, but I really don't understand why they take some decisions. Look at this last picture, she is beyond perfect!

I want see this girl in everywhere, I don't want she work only for VS but also with other big brands and make many editorials and covers. Fashion world in completely blind, how they forgot this goddess?!

I even never understand why Victoria's Secret stoped working with her! She is much, but very much better than some models who appears in their catalogues and better than some who made the last shows. I love VS and all the fantasy associated with them, but I really don't understand why they take some decisions. Look at this last picture, she is beyond perfect!

I want see this girl in everywhere, I don't want she work only for VS but also with other big brands and make many editorials and covers. Fashion world in completely blind, how they forgot this goddess?!

Thanks so much Little Fox, love this shot :ddr: :nicole:

People keep saying she (and also Sara Sampaio) is very alike with Adriana. No, she neither Sara are. They have big blue eyes (actually, Sara eyes are green!) and big lips but is just it. Their smile and their expressions are very different, their attitude in shots and commercial are different...We should try find things where they are different, not things where they are similar. It's better for Emily. I'm pretty sure that Emily don't wanna be the next Adriana Lima, she wanna be the Emily Didonato.

I would love if she worked again with VS, she has the face and the perfect body for lingerie brands. I love VS and Emily and it would be great see Emily as a VS Model :hehe:

Sorry, Im really bad at uploading.

Pic 1) Mary and Emily

2) Emily

3) A t-shirt signed by Emily to a girl called "Julia" who interned at maybelline

4) Teehee...a long time agooo.

SOURCE: Emily's Myspace / Somewhere on the Internet / Maybelline Tumblr / :D

1-1.jpg 46374828.jpg 46383464.jpg DSCN0293.jpg