Bellazon

Fringe

Berno

On 22/01/2013 at 3:54 AM, widget said:

She has soft facial features and exudes a sincere tenderness :smile: I enjoyed the episode and will miss the gang, esp Anna Torv.

Yeah, I think Anna has really proved her worth as an actress over the last couple of years or so. I seem to remember her initial performances being labelled as rigid and awkward by many, which I never understood. Olivia was purposely written as an emotionally distant character in the early days.

Delve into the mysteries of Fringe: September’s Notebook, the official TV tie-in book that is truly unlike any book of its kind. This unique tome that charts all five seasons of the WB series is an essential, and fully sanctioned, part of Fringe‘s mythology. Written from the perspective of the Observer known as September, Fringe: September’s Notebook features lush in-world storytelling and thousands of never-before-seen images that provide new insight into the series.

The extraordinary tale of how Walter Bishop, Peter Bishop, Olivia Dunham, their close colleagues, families, friends, and alternate universes doppelgangers affected September, has been captured here in immense detail, with complete support, input, and guidance from the show’s producers. Over a year in the making, Fringe: September’s Notebook is a 192-page hardback notebook overflowing with September’s handwritten observations, covert photographs, personal sketches and musings, as well as extensive FBI case files and hyper-detailed Massive Dynamic intel. Fans will even be able to interact with September’s movable notes, salvaged elements, and highly classified tangible elements.

Secrets that September kept to himself will be revealed here for the first time, and so much more, in Fringe: September’s NotebookThe Bishop Paradox. The official tie-in book experience will never be the same again…

by Tara Bennett and Paul Terry

Available March 2013

from Insight Editions

fringeseptembersnotebook.com

sLSzBOx.jpg

• 4 months later...

Fringe Season 5 Ending – Previously Unseen Image

A previously unseen image from the Season 5 ending has been released online.

....Fringe director of photography David Geddes has shared the following image featuring Olivia and young Etta — apparently this shot was cut from the series finale ending. See what you make of it below:

LddRWrH.jpg

I can't believe I never watched/heard of this show when it was on the air, I just started watching it awhile ago and am on Season 3, I love all the character's especially Walter. Thanks for not posting spoliers. :flower: