Bellazon

Eyebrows.

kimberly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ I totally agree with that... besides, if you keep messing them up yourself and pluck the same spots over and over.. sooner or later it will stop growing back and you'll have nothing left to work with but a pencil to draw 'em in. If this happens to you or has happened... well I hope you are better at drawing than plucking.

• 3 months later...

I would suggest going out and buying an eyeshadow thats the same colour as your eyebrows and using it. It works much better than an eyebrow pencil and professionals use it because it looks more natural. Also you can buy some of that hair growth shampoo that balding guys use and put it on a Q-tip and apply it to your eyebrows once or twice a day. It takes a while for the hair to come back but since you have hair there it will eventually come and you can use the eyshadow in the meantime :)

The eyebrows must have grown by now :laugh:

oh man that made me laugh! good one GucciPradaDior :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: which one do you like best Gucci, Prada or Dior though?

:laugh: Haha! Thank you, thank you!!

I like Gucci more! Haha!!

You can call me Ali :)

ahaha Gucci good answer, Hi Ali, I'm Angelica. Nice to meet you. :D

oh wow havent seen this thread before. i have a problem with plucking. im like obsessed with it. i carry tweezers to school everyday.

oh man! you are not serious are you?

yes im serious. they're not too thin tho. i jus like to keep em clean.

oohhh i see now... bc i was getting the impression you have like no eyebrows lol :p but thats good that you do! maybe its just quick hair growth.. i dunno im not a professional at eyebrows ;)

The eyebrows must have grown by now :laugh:

oh man that made me laugh! good one GucciPradaDior :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: which one do you like best Gucci, Prada or Dior though?

:laugh: Haha! Thank you, thank you!!

I like Gucci more! Haha!!

You can call me Ali :)

ahaha Gucci good answer, Hi Ali, I'm Angelica. Nice to meet you. :D

Hi Angelica!! :wave: