Bellazon

Lukas Haas
Thumbnail

MartiniLush

^So does lukas have a GF?

If he comes to visit me, he might :laugh:

He is either good at hiding her and keeping her a secret or he just doesnt have one? I havn't seen any pics of him with a "gf" other than lindsay lullman.

I looked on mobli, popsugar, who's dated who?, wikipedia and myspace but states his relationship status is infact single.

Also to re-correct myself. Lukas's mother, Emily, was born in Texas and Lukas's father, Berthold, had immigrated from Germany. I'm still unsure as to whether Lukas actually speaks German or has knowledge of the language.

Sorry I cant be more help, I'm still learning <_<

Actually I saw video of Lukas interview a while ago, saying he spent this Christmas in Germany with his family, visiting realtives. And also someone in youtube commented his uncle has a very famous rock band in Germany, so :)

As far as I know he doesn't have a steady girlfriend, but who knows :) I know last summer while Leonardo was in Cannes with Blake Lively, Lukas was spotted with a beautiful beautiful Italian girl (some model), and there were also rumours about him and an australian model, but nothing confirmed.

Here is one of my fav songs, wishing you girls a sunny weekend:

Lukas singing Through my eyes

I cant actually say anything in regards to his uncle as I never looked to deep in to it. Cannes festival sparked alot of rumors about everyone dating anyone but as you said, there just isnt any confirmation. Maybe we should start studying to be a papparazzi and get our own shots :laugh:

Have you heard Simon and Nikolai's voice? I am tempted to youtube it but too "wary" as to whether they are good like Lukas. I mean, wouldn't wanna cheat now :p

My 2 favorite songs of Lukas's would be "through my eyes" and "shooting star" I can honestly say I almost cried listening to Shooting Star. His voice is so calm, soft and pleasant. He truly is like no other :)

As for the summer weekend, here in Australia, it is wet and constantly raining only because it is Autumn :(

Enjoy your day girlies

I cant actually say anything in regards to his uncle as I never looked to deep in to it. Cannes festival sparked alot of rumors about everyone dating anyone but as you said, there just isnt any confirmation. Maybe we should start studying to be a papparazzi and get our own shots :laugh:

Have you heard Simon and Nikolai's voice? I am tempted to youtube it but too "wary" as to whether they are good like Lukas. I mean, wouldn't wanna cheat now :p

My 2 favorite songs of Lukas's would be "through my eyes" and "shooting star" I can honestly say I almost cried listening to Shooting Star. His voice is so calm, soft and pleasant. He truly is like no other :)

As for the summer weekend, here in Australia, it is wet and constantly raining only because it is Autumn :(

Enjoy your day girlies

Hey, my favourite songs are also Shooting Star and through my eyes!

I thought Simon and Nikolaj were sculptors/artists/ painters?

Here is some eye candy for the weekend:Lukas and Bradley Cooper

I am in southern Europe, its warm and sunny!

:wave: I was searching mobli and also facebook tonight. It turns out that Emily, Berthold, Simon and Nikolai have a Mobli account and they all also have facebook except for Emily and Lukas. I have created a facebook page for Lukas. If you type in Lukas you will see the first one with him and his guitar, feel free to join ;)

The pic of bradley cooper and our man, is absolutely amazing.

Berthold owns his own company called "berthold haas design" which is sculptures. Simon is also apart of that and is a occasional musician. I am assuming Nikolai works there also but I will do more research to be 100% sure.

If you are interested in his family, you will find them on Mobli at:

www.mobli.com/jackoway (mother)

www.mobli.com/svjatsolav (father) or www.facebook.com/bertholdh1

www.mobli.com/simonhaas (brother) www.facebook.com/dearjackoway

www.mobli.com/nikolaihaas (brother) and for Nikolai, just type in Nikolai mmkay and he's the first one

Lukas has a Uncle Sinan, but I cant find him on mobli or facebook. I will give myspace a browse and see what I can find :)

I also learnt that Berthold speaks spanish.... Whatever happened to German, I wonder!!

Enjoy the sunshine darl