Bellazon

Song ID

irenistiQ

Ah, Agustina Attias - �Mi Buenos Aires Querida!

There is a blog on WMFU called "101 Stairways To Heaven" with all the versions they have found (and yes, it was originally by Led Zepellin). They range from the sublime to the ridiculous...

I hope this might help you? :wave:

I'm in love with her beauty! :wub: Really!!! For over many months now! :p i Qouldn't find who she was... Agustina and her blonde sister :) beautiful family :p

Ok, i'll try to cheQ it when i have time. :flower: Muchas Gracias, Querido. :brows:

this thread is very good!!! for me that i always want to discover songs and i don't know a damn about them

:hug::yes:

Good! I wanna ask a song for long time, I think this might be really well-known but I have no clue on it :/

Please help :flower: Thanks!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ixri24

D/ling. ;)

There is a blog on WMFU called "101 Stairways To Heaven" with all the versions they have found (and yes, it was originally by Led Zepellin). They range from the sublime to the ridiculous...

I'm in love with her beauty! :wub: Really!!! For over many months now! :p i Qouldn't find who she was... Agustina and her blonde sister :) beautiful family :p

Ok, i'll try to cheQ it when i have time. :flower: Muchas Gracias, Querido. :brows:

Yes, the Attias sisters are very popular here. Who only knows why? :shifty:

There are four of them - Agustina (in the video), Emilia, Barbara and Luciana...

post-11221-0-1446110664-17051_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry this information does nothing to help you with your Stairway To Heaven version though!!!

• 3 weeks later...

attiassistersvm0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...