Bellazon

The Sims

Aida

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm crazeee about it !!! when I start playing I can't stop lol once I've played 52hrs with my best friend Jeff and we did not even sleep !! after I had to take subway to go back home and all the people looked like sims to me lol I kinda became insane ahah

Just bought the H&M add but didn't have time to play yet

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Sims 3

Coming February 2009!

gsims3ptv9.jpg

w600.png

New Seamless, Living Neighborhood

In The Sims 3, your Sims’ lives no longer revolve around the home. Open the door and discover a new town alive with possibilities. Every Sim has a unique personality including your Sims’ neighbors, co-workers, and friends. Your Sims can meet new neighbors on a brisk morning jog; visit their best friend’s home for a dinner party, take the family for a day of sun in the park, or even take that hot new Sim they’ve met for a romantic sunset picnic on the beach. Cultivate life-long friendships and stormy rivalries. As you explore your Sims’ surroundings, who knows what might happen! Your Sims might run into an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend, a long lost pal, or a fierce rival. The town is open for your Sims to explore!

The neighborhood itself has a personality, created in part by the unique personalities of the Sims. Will you create a soccer mom who lives with her family in the suburban subdivision not too far from town? Or a wealthy businessman who owns a spectacular mansion in the hills overlooking the sea? The choices are yours; you can change the neighborhood into whatever you want it to be.

New Create a Sim

Create Sims who look like you or anyone you know. The all-new Create a Sim is easy to use and more powerful than ever, letting you completely personalize your Sims’ appearances and personalities.

Fine-tune every feature on your Sims face, customize their hair color, select the exact shade of their skin tone, and determine much more to make realistic Sims. Outfit your Sims with infinite fashion, make-up, and accessory styles. It's never been easier to make Sims that are thin, full-figured, muscular, and everything in between!

Designate your Sims' personality based on an innovative trait system. Select from dozens of personality traits and combine up to five traits to make a variety of interesting characters, who live in the neighborhood. Will you create an idealistic, creative dreamer who relishes taking risks thanks to his daredevil streak? Will you make an insensitive, drop-dead gorgeous socialite who neglects her romantic side and whose deepest secret is that she is actually a certified genius? It’s entirely up to you.

New Personality Traits

Create realistic Sims with distinctive personalities. Select from dozens of personality traits and combine them in fun ways. The combination of traits you choose—brave, artistic, loner, perfectionist, klepto, romantic, clumsy, paranoid, and much, much more—help shape the behavior of your Sims and how they interact with other Sims. They are complex individuals with unique personalities who can now rise above their basic set of everyday needs.

New Unlimited Customization

Design and build homes with complete freedom to customize everything and make your very own neighborhoods. Infinite possibilities to design the interior furnishings of your Sims. Select any color pattern for your furniture that you can imagine. Match all your furnishings with the same pattern & color, or mix patterns & colors of the furnishings to create your very own look. The possibilities are endless for creating your Sims home of their dreams.

New Gameplay That’s Rewarding & Quick

There’s more to your Sims’ lives in The Sims 3. Enjoy the challenge of short-term and long-term goals and then reap the rewards! Based on personality traits, skills, and career choice, your Sims have short and long term Wishes that provide constant fun challenges—things to do and achieve. You have the ultimate freedom to choose whether (or not!) to fulfill their destiny, giving them lifetime happiness and rewards!

Will your Sim attend the right training exercises, salute the right military personnel, and skyrocket from a lowly Latrine Cleaner to a high-flying Astronaut? Will they hit the sports stadium, impress the talent scouts, and make winning plays that catapult them from a Rabid Fan to Sports Legend? Maybe your Sim will perfect their guitar skill, headline concerts, and be worshiped by legends of fans who propel them from the life of a Roadie to Rock Star status. Your Sims’ destinies are up to you!

Source: http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/about.jsp

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_3

Screen Shots

sims3wj8.th.jpg sims303gx9.th.jpg sims3204de9.th.jpg

thesims1uz4.th.jpg sims306av2.th.jpg thesims3firstimages59ie4.th.jpg

thesims379905ry9.th.jpg thesims379903zc8.th.jpg thesims379900kn5.th.jpg

thesims379899tz6.th.jpg sims3createasimshb4.th.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...