Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

12 hours ago, derek83italy said:

Anyone maybe knows if this is a fake Skype profile or her real one? I've added her months ago casually (99,9% celeb will not add you)
Then after several months, she wrote asking me what I needed?
I've talked other 2 times then but I find this profile online once every 2-3 months
Anyone can light me up?

2016-09-01_163520.jpg

I don't think it's her, but if you have a Twitter account you could ask her.

12 hours ago, derek83italy said:

Anyone maybe knows if this is a fake Skype profile or her real one? I've added her months ago casually (99,9% celeb will not add you)
Then after several months, she wrote asking me what I needed?
I've talked other 2 times then but I find this profile online once every 2-3 months
Anyone can light me up?

2016-09-01_163520.jpg

It's most likely fake. What is Josephine going to do talking to random nobodies?

On 27/07/2016 at 3:12 PM, diamondtw said:

Josephine is the face of Hogan Fall/Winter 16/17 Campaign

hogan-fw17-women-grid-vertical-01-desktop.jpghogan-hp-grid-item-vertical-fw17-women-desktop.jpghogan-fw17-women-grid-06-desktop.jpg hogan-hp-topbox-carousel-aw17-women-desktop.jpg

Hogan Fall/Winter 2016

Photographer : Sebastian Kim

Creative Director : Lele Del Fabbro

Make-Up Artist : Diego Da Silva

Hair Stylist : Kristi Matamoros

001_HOGAN_FW1617_ADV_Campaign.jpg003_HOGAN_FW1617_ADV_Campaign.jpg005_HOGAN_FW1617_ADV_Campaign.jpg006_HOGAN_FW1617_ADV_Campaign.jpg007_HOGAN_FW1617_ADV_Campaign.jpg

cherisebowen : Welcome back!!! You look incredible!!! @josephineskriver ❤️??#ilovejustinpolanddigitals

14156129_529189657284653_385805473_n.jpg

Her Society Management page has been updated with her new polaroids but I don't know how to grab them if someone can :

http://www.thesocietymanagement.com/details.aspx?nav=3&modelid=643060&subid=10869&mainsubid=10863&a=38

In association with WME.IMG

In 2014 Russell James launched his Fine-Art Collection and art-book entitled ‘Angels’ to critical acclaim. The photographic series featured many of the world’s most highly recognizable models and celebrities in provocative and alluring concepts.

James has continued to evolve the highly collected fine-art series and in fall 2016, James will preview a selection of his new series. The preview will feature new talent additions such as Gigi and Bella Hadid, Josephine Skriver, Taylor Hill and some twenty others. There will also be an announcement on his new Limited-Edition large format book to be released in 2017.

Full information coming soon.