Bellazon

Mila Kunis
Thumbnail

zoltar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

They're married! Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher 'tie the knot in secret ceremony' over Fourth Of July weekend

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have married, according to a new report.

People claims that the couple tied the knot over the Fourth Of July weekend in a secret ceremony.

Dailymail.com has contacted representatives for Mila, 31, and Ashton, 37, for comment. 

A source told Page Six on Friday about the rumoured nuptials: 'Details are being held close to the vest and were expected to go out to guests 24 hours or less before the wedding.

'It is going to be a very small and intimate affair with friends and family.'

It was previously speculated that the pair had wed secretly several months ago, after Mila was spotted wearing a band on her wedding ring finger. 

In March The Black Swan star coyly answered 'maybe' when asked by James Corden if they were already husband and wife.

Mila and Ashton got engaged in February 2014 and welcomed their first child together, daughter Wyatt Isabelle, in October.

The actors started dating in April 2012, but first met while working on That '70s Show together from 1998 to 2006.

In August, Mila told W Magazine about her other half: 'My first real kiss ever was with him on the show. We all get movie star crushes. I’m marrying mine.'

This is a first marriage for Mila and a second for Ashton, who wed Demi Moore in 2005.

The couple separated in November 2011 and Ashton filed for divorce a year later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...