Bellazon

Ashley Harkleroad
Thumbnail

rumorhasit

I'm surprised I couldn't find a topic on this Tennis player especially since she has an upcoming spread in Playboy.

Residence Los Angeles, California, USA

Date of Birth May 2, 1985

Birthplace Rossville, Georgia, USA

Height 5' 5'' (1.65 m)

Weight 121 lbs. (54.8 kg)

Plays Right-handed (two-handed backhand)

Status Pro (June 12, 2000)

PERSONAL:

Harkleroad started playing tennis at age four.[4] She is currently coached by Chuck Adams and formerly coached by Jose Luis Clerc and Jay Berger. Her father, Danny, works in the printing industry and played college football at the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga. Her mother, Tammy, is a school teacher, and played college tennis at Freed-Hardeman University in Henderson, Tennessee. Ashley got the nickname 'Pebbles' while living in Flintstone, Georgia, a small town that has one traffic light. She lists her tennis aspiration as becoming a Top 10 pro with an eye on No.1[1]. Ashley married ATP pro Alex Bogomolov, Jr. in December 2004 but they divorced in October 2006.[4] She is currently engaged to former ATP Pro Chuck Adams.

Ashley Harkleroad (born May 2, 1985), is an American tennis player. Born in Rossville, Georgia, Harkleroad reached a career-high ranking of No. 39 on June 9, 2003. She is currently ranked 61 in singles and 168 in doubles, as well as 68 in the Race to the Sony Ericsson Championships. Her career prize money to date is $927,881

Will Probably be best known this:

Some choice quotes:

“I do think athletes have better sex,” she asserts with a bashful giggle. “Who wants a waify girl with no definition to her body? I like that I have some power and that everything’s tight.”

“Tennis players don’t mind showing off their bodies,” she said. “Often in the locker room I feel other girls’ eyes on me.”

“Anna [Kournikova] is stunning to look at, but she’s probably a bit damaged from what she’s been through. That’s how she acts — a bit damaged.”

29vfjv7.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...