CJ Richards

Agency: Major Model Management and Kim Dawson Models

Height: 6'1"

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Blue

Waist: 32"

Shoes: 11.5 US

from Major blogs:

"CJ, a New Yorker who ended up in Alabama, is a new face at top agency Major Model Management. He's already shot for some well-known clients, including Abercrombie, and is sure to have continued success."

I saw this cutie on the Major blogs, and what captivated me the most with him was his beautiful eyes and smile..don't you agree? If anybody else can find any other info on him, feel free to post it...thanks!! :hug:

Breathtaking and gorgeous!!! :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: (sorry these pics were on the Major site, and they came up as two separate halves for each one....that's why it looks kinda funny when i tried to post them together....i do apologise for that....if anybody has these pics where we dont have to see it divided into halves, please post it...thanks!! :wave: )

010lw5.jpg009oo1.jpg

014id5.jpg013dx4.jpg

oh kinda "robotic" or something :laugh: well maybe he'll lose that cuz he's just starting out, so hope he'll be smooth like the pros :drool:

i'm sucha dork lol i just reread what u said and u did use the term "robotic" lol.....i need glasses :laugh:

Very nice find cooperIShot :drool:

can't wait to see more of him :hehe: :hehe:

Very nice find cooperIShot :drool:

can't wait to see more of him :hehe: :hehe:

hey Mina!! thanks for liking CJ too!! i did find a new pola, so here it is from Major :drool:

post-16544-1217470790_thumb.jpg