Bellazon

Ashley Greene
Thumbnail

floflandrin

That's Cathrine's fault, but the actors were very good!

totally agree! i already knew and figured that the movie wouldn't be terrific cause i knew that it'd be really difficult to turn the book into a movie cause there's just soo much action and a lot of the elements in the book that would be hard to show in a movie (pretty much all the vampire action)

so i gave the director the benefit of the doubt :p haha. but nonetheless i do think that the casting director was spot-on. her choice for the parts were great and they all act just fine :)

• 2 weeks later...

post-9251-0-1446166309-05998_thumb.gif

Ashley Greene

post-9251-0-1446166309-08976_thumb.jpg

Ashley Michele Greene (born February 21, 1987) is an American television and film actress and model. She is best known for playing Alice Cullen in the 2008 film Twilight.

Personal life

Greene was born in Jacksonville, Florida to Joe and Michele Greene. She grew up in Middleburg and Jacksonville, and went to University Christian School before transferring to Wolfson High School when she was in tenth grade. She moved to Los Angeles, California at the age of 17 to pursue an acting career.Greene has one sibling, an older brother named Joe, who still resides in Jacksonville with her parents. Greene is good friends with her Twilight co-stars Kellan Lutz and Jackson Rathbone, who she knew before filming the movie.

Career

Greene initially planned to become a model, but was told that she wasn't tall enough to be a runway model and should instead focus on commercials. After taking commercial and acting classes, she fell in love with acting and realized that she preferred it over modeling. Greene thus graduated high school early at the age of 17 and moved to L.A. to pursue an acting career. Though her career is still evolving, Greene has appeared as a guest on many popular television programs, such as Punk'd and Crossing Jordan, as well as in an iPod commercial. Greene's big break came in 2008 when she was cast as Alice Cullen in Twilight, a film based on the novel of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. Greene will be reuniting with her Twilight co-star Kellan Lutz in the upcoming movie Warrior.

post-9251-0-1446166309-11241_thumb.gif

• 3 weeks later...
I mean she was cute...but it was like they were trying to make her ugly!

They were trying to make Kristen prettier :no: mean people!

I don't think that it's possible to make Kristen prettier, the girl has a bad bone structure in her face. It makes her eyes bug out no matter what kind of make-up they put on her face. Ash on the other hand looks beautiful with or without make-up.

And if you think that they did a bad job with how they made her look, check out the caps that they've got going on for New Moon. It's like they are trying to turn her goth. Ashely is stunning no matter what she's wearing but this is a little far......

Borders0035.jpg