Bellazon

Anja Rubik
Thumbnail

Dani

I just finished reading this article about Anja.

You know, maybe one of the reasons why she got so skinny lately, is because she broke up with her boyfriend :(

They were together for 6 years! But Anja doesn't want to talk about this broke-up.

You know, maybe one of the reasons why she got so skinny lately, is because she broke up with her boyfriend :(

They were together for 6 years! But Anja doesn't want to talk about this broke-up.

:o She broQe up with Mikael? :| my gosh... it's not just her boyfriend.. it's her freaQin' FIANCE! :cry:

:o She broQe up with Mikael? :| my gosh... it's not just her boyfriend.. it's her freaQin' FIANCE! :cry:

No, her boyfriend's name was Łukasz.

He was a son of Anja's parents' friends.

Some time ago Łukasz moved to New York, to be with Anja.

So sad :(

Then who is Mikael? :huh: Her hump buddy? :blink:

Yes, it's a sad, sad situation. And it's gettin' more and more absurd... :(

Layla, please, tell us the Qause of it.

The only Mikael I know is Mikael Janssen :rofl: but he's a photographer...:ermm:

In this article, it wasn't said why they broke up....It was just mentioned she's not dating him anymore, and that she doesn't want to talk about this break up.

The only Mikael I know is Mikael Janssen :rofl: but he's a photographer... :ermm:

In this article, it wasn't said why they broke up....It was just mentioned she's not dating him anymore, and that she doesn't want to talk about this break up.

:( :o :p

Translating....

Parents of Anja (under this name Ania is known in a fashion world) live in a silent, calm area of one-family houses(?) near the centre of Czestochowa. They are both vets. Just after a few minutes of a visit in Anja's family house I understood, what her teacher means by saying that Anja owes her success thanks to her family. Ewa Rubik could share her positive energy with several people. Dressed in a lilac sweater (a gift from Anja from New York) and black skinny pants fastly walks by a spacious kitchen with wooden furniture. She's just preparing a dinner, at the same time she's preparing a tea, cuts cake and puts fruits on a plate. She's looking at her watch. "At 1 PM my husband will drop in (Anja's dad has a private vet center) and Asia with Jędrek (Ania's sister with her 8-year-old son), so we'll eat together".

Ok, I wanted to translate more, but I gtg now :/ bye!!

Dziękuję Layla :) can you scan this article? :whistle:

So her "real" is Ania? Thats good cause I always thought Anja with j is strange for Poland :shifty:

Proszę ;)

Well, I'll see tomorrow, I haven't scanned anything in such a long time, that I can't even say if my scanner is still woring or not :p

Yeah, it's just Anna....I guess she changed it to Anja to make it more original....

Thanks for Balmain backstage pics, dizzy-eyed!

And nice wallpaper Berno :)

Translating....

Parents of Anja (under this name Ania is known in a fashion world) live in a silent, calm area of one-family houses(?) near the centre of Czestochowa. They are both vets. Just after a few minutes of a visit in Anja's family house I understood, what her teacher means by saying that Anja owes her success thanks to her family. Ewa Rubik could share her positive energy with several people. Dressed in a lilac sweater (a gift from Anja from New York) and black skinny pants fastly walks by a spacious kitchen with wooden furniture. She's just preparing a dinner, at the same time she's preparing a tea, cuts cake and puts fruits on a plate. She's looking at her watch. "At 1 PM my husband will drop in (Anja's dad has a private vet center) and Asia with Jędrek (Ania's sister with her 8-year-old son), so we'll eat together".

Ok, I wanted to translate more, but I gtg now :/ bye!!

another part....

"Nice photo" I say, pointing at an advertisement of a French cosmetic company NUXE, in which Anja took part few years ago. "Daughter doesn't like it" smiles Ewa Rubik "Even today in the morning she called and said:Please, took off this old thing. But I said we will took it off if we get sth new in exchange". The flat of Rubiks is full of souvenirs-things taken from different side of the world. On walls hang graphics, paintings, photographs, and between them Ania's photos: in a living room editorials for British and Italian "Vogue", in a bedroom campaigns for Chloe and Dior, photos from Valentino and Chanel runways. On every photo Anja looks completely different. The same is only her sight.

"From the beginning I noticed her eyes. They were magical-says Lucyna Szymańska from D'Vision agency, for which Anja works.

Ewa Rubik leads me upstairs to a room, in which Ania used to live. She starts on the computer on. On a screen several folders-all named and placed in chronological order. Ania: "Vogue", Ania: "Harper's Bazaar", Ania: 2007 shows, Ania: advertising campaigns. "I try to be online and download actual photos" she says.

Ewa Rubik knows everything about fashion world. She can explain, what are fittings, backstage or booking. "I know it, because Ania has been functioning in this industry for several years".

She looks into archives. "These are Ania's diaries, here phone cards collected by her, here photos of Brad Pitt, who she adored. And here, drawings and notes about dinosaurs".

1/8 of the article translated :ninja:

the rest tomorrow

sorry for the shitty translation :p