Bellazon

Anja Rubik
Thumbnail

Dani

SO sad what has happened to Anja... she used to be one of the most gorgeous of the new models. so effervescent, but now she looks sick. the pics from the JPG show are tragic. she's completely emaciated.

any other people get a sense of this? cos i dont :blink:

yeah she is thinner then before....

personally I do find her now too thin :( maybe she works too hard ;) ??

love her hair it looks super :wub:

I know, Anja's face looking a bit horse-y.

But the thing I've always loved about Anja was, that she always seemed to be so professional, and knowing what is her role as a model.

But now....

looking at photos from fashion shows, her legs look so skinny now! I discovered them being that sick looking first at Zac Posen's s/s 2009 fashion show. I was like: :| I wonder if even Poly's body doesn't look better now.... Of course, Anja is not a kind of model to walk for VS (but then again, they had Lindsay Ellingson in their show :|), but, as for hf modelling standards, she seemed to be quite healthy looking....I mean, look at her pics from s/s 2006 season... And now.... even teenage newcomers seem to have better bodies than Anja. Idk what has happened to her.... reading interviews with Miss Rubik, she doesn't seem to be a person who can suffer her health for career....It's all so weird and sad :/ :(

it is anja right?

yes she is!

Thanks 4 pic! :wave:

I'm so sad 'cause I read here so many crticism words about Anja. :( And I don't really know why? Anja is so beautiful. She isn't more thiner than the other models...you should look on the other pics from fashionshows - models are very thin - not only Anja.

it is anja right?

yes she is!

Thanks 4 pic! :wave:

I'm so sad 'cause I read here so many crticism words about Anja. :( And I don't really know why? Anja is so beautiful. She isn't more thiner than the other models...you should look on the other pics from fashionshows - models are very thin - not only Anja.

I dont like to say the things like "oh she is too thin or ohh she looks like she gained" but I MUST say that she looks bad that skinny THATS MY IMHO. The main thing in her face and hands - her face sorta transformed fram harsh-soft (as she was all these years) into harsh-old. And I cant get away from the feeling that her eyes will failing out.

No, seriously, thats not Anja!!! She looks like she dropped 5 and more killos and became 45 kg from 50-52 kg.

I know when you are getting older you are not getting more work in fashion but this is not about Anja - she was an absolute IT girl for ever. even at her middle 20s.

she always was pretty skinny. she had Ideal body. It was already too skinny but why to make it unpretty skinny, why?

I hope its not the cause of her diet its just her harsh timatable and life.