Bellazon

Julia Stegner
Thumbnail

goose

Now I love Julia too =]

I think she is THE cutest model [Not hot but cute, like I don't know a litte girl, I love it :p Miranda has this kind of innocent look too]

Anyway I prefer ABB and Jeisa but Julia is definitely in my top 3 and I love the sentence in your sign Nemeside ;)

I was talking about this :

Karl Lagerfeld: In the model world, there's come nothing from Germany in the last 10 years that was as stunning as Julia

Just love it ;)

Pleeeeease don't talk about Paris Hilton ^^ Tinkerbell is Peter Pan's fairy, I <3 her (a)

I love Hugo Boss pics they're new to me too... Isn't it Lars with Julia on the first pic ?

Now I love Julia too =]

I think she is THE cutest model [Not hot but cute, like I don't know a litte girl, I love it :p Miranda has this kind of innocent look too]

Anyway I prefer ABB and Jeisa but Julia is definitely in my top 3 and I love the sentence in your sign Nemeside ;)

wow you like ana, jeisa, ale, natasha and rosie :blush: we have the same tastes :drool: :ninja: :o

Karl is great, and this sentence is sooo true !

I love Peter Pan's fairy from the book by James Barrie [love it ^^] or from the adaption by Walt Disney [also a great man :p]

I was talking about Lars Burmeister I do think it's him on the pic ?

oh, i don't know male models so if you say so...

and i added you as friend

and ale fan you too, btw waht's your name?