Bellazon

Julia Stegner
Thumbnail

goose

Thank you, I was about to post it! :p

Don't be angry with me... ;) :hug:

@taben: I thought about translating it, but that would take hours...

Basically, she says:

I was discovered by Louisa von Minckwitz on the Oktoberfest in Munich, when I was 14. I started modelling when I was 15. I started slowly, because I wanted to finish school first. I had a hard time in school because I was the tallest all the time, and I really didn't like to be taller than even the boys, when I grew up. Nowadays, of course, I see the advantages of my height: It helps me earning much money. I'm 183/184 cm at 56 kg. I don`t think this is too thin, my doctor has never complained, too. I could even lose more weight if I had to, look at some other models. In fact, I really don't starve myself. It's just my genes, and I do sports. For example, I've been playing basketball for 8 years, I did ballet, and I have a personal trainer. I like eating very much, in fact, I'm not keen on going to parties, I prefer to go to restaurants with my friends.

No, there's no fighting between the models. 15 or 20 years back, there were about 10 supermodels, who could do everything, be drunk, be late, fight against each other..., they got the jobs nevertheless. That has changed. If you are late now, they just say goodbye and take another model. That`s one reason why the models don't fight each other today, they just can't afford to cause any trouble. So I do like the other models a lot (not every single one, of course), and meeting them on a big show is always a bit like a school-mate reunion.

Unfortunately, nowadays there are also the actresses as new competitors. In the 80s or 90s, the actresses were not glamorous, if you had asked e.g. Julia Roberts to do a Vogue cover, she would have said "Oh no, never!" But today, all actresses try to be glamorous. It's really hard for the models, and we are always wondering, what big campaigns we can still get.

I like Karl Lagerfeld very much. He has done so many things, and is still doing, he is one of the most creative and intelligent persons I have met. I've been to Rome with him for three days, and he just kept on telling stories from his past, reciting poems etc. He's admirable.

thank you, or maybe do you have other suggestion for category 'edgy'? i really like that Julia would go far with covers so i need perfect ones, i'll PM you other ones i chose i want to know your opinion ;)

btw today is other tv show with Julia, right?1 i can't wait the video