Bellazon

Frida Gustavsson
Thumbnail

8:37 you'll see the moment that was giffed.

Oh I didn't see someone posted it already lol. I think my post can be deleted then.

Edited by nikolayev

^It's OK  :hehe:. Speaking of Frigaciak, did anyone ever post this video?

They've been best friends for a few years now and they're my two favourite models. :wub:  I'd love to see them together in a campaign again or backstage for fashion week (or maybe the VS show?) 

In ELLE there is a page with some curiosities from the shoot. I took a picture with my phone (sorry for the bad quality) and I've tried to translate it in English!

post-49619-0-1446054383-61567_thumb.jpg

ON THE COVER: Curiosities, secrets, fashion tips. All to discover!

A world of style behind the scenes of ELLE.

SEVENTIES GIRL

"Siddharta is her favourite book, she loves India and travel (next trip: Papua, New Guinea), she's crazy over seventies; she lives in Los Angeles. But Frida Gustavsson, our cover girl, doesn't miss a summer in her Stockholm."

Never without...

Oil of argan and rose water for cleaning and moisturizing. Make up: 'The Colossal Go Extreme Volume' mascara and 'Fit Me' concealer by Maybelline New York.

Tennis forever

To keep fit Frida mostly plays tennis, but she also goes jogging and climbing.

Icons

Jane Birkin and Britt Ekland are her source of ispiration, but also the looks of main characters from "The Royal Tenenbaums", her favourite movie.

Joshua Treee

"Working in close contact with nature is the top. I loved the location of the shoot for Elle."

Her Stile

It's a mix between french rock'n roll and swedish '70.

Numbers of the cover shoot:

- 30 bags of chips

- 5 + 5 equal opportunities for the team: 5 men (stylist + assistent, photographer and two more assistents) and 5 women (Frida, make-up artist, hairdresser, driver and producer)

- 25 green apple on the set

- 3 hours of travelling by car from Los Angeles to Joshua Tree

- 6 Spongebob ice creams to take a picture

- 40 years for Leonard Knight to build up Salvation Mountain, awkward monument to love, set of the shoot.

On the set there were: 100 hangers, 1 pair of glasses, 1 pair of boot, 12 denim shorts,

Ps. Frigaciak :heart:

Frida Gustavsson + Gracie Carvalho Star in H&M Summer Style Update
post-85293-0-1446054394-48804_thumb.jpg 

post-85293-0-1446054394-64794_thumb.jpg  post-85293-0-1446054395-23675_thumb.jpg post-85293-0-1446054395-44627_thumb.jpg 
post-85293-0-1446054395-84407_thumb.jpg  post-85293-0-1446054396-30983_thumb.jpg 

EDIT: fashiongonerogue.com published it and in some hours they corrected it, it's not Frida and Gracie Carvalho, it's Frida and Emanuela de Paula.

^Too much photoshop to me, but Frida's body is amazing!

Frida attends a private dinner In honor of Fausto Puglisi of Emanuel Ungaro hosted by Barneys New York at Chateau Marmont on May 1, 2014 in Los Angeles.
post-49619-0-1446054398-88128_thumb.jpg
vogue.it