Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

Everyone says she looks like Agyness Deyn. I think she looks not that edgy, she is more a Nadja Auermann type.

The editorial in Ok: It is a good Editorial for an OK-Mag but... :sleep:

For OK! magazine it's even too good :D..

Sometimes its difficult to wait for new pictures, because you know that she had new eds or shootings..

Everyone says she looks like Agyness Deyn. I think she looks not that edgy, she is more a Nadja Auermann type.

I agree with you, she absolutely doesn't look like Agy. But look at post no. 24 in this thread, there she really looks like her!! ^^ But it's only that one picture. And have you seen post no. 5? I think it's totally Carmen Kass-ish :laugh: But again, it's only in that picture. Jenny looks like Jenny, I don't really see any parallels to other models. I don't see nadja Auermann either. Absolutely not :p

meh, maybe a bit, but not too much. I mean, you can always draw parallels. I mean, in some pictures she also looks a lot like Mariacarla Boscono. But in the end there's no model she could be a twin of I guess.

meh, maybe a bit, but not too much. I mean, you can always draw parallels. I mean, in some pictures she also looks a lot like Mariacarla Boscono. But in the end there's no model she could be a twin of I guess.

Dito.

Hopefully someone can buy and scan the editorial because I have the feeling that there are more pics in the magazine than on the website (it was the same with Barbaras Jeans-editorial)

Are any Austrians here?

thanks for posting them Reeyo :doofywave:

edit: you can find the scans in that fashion spot forum:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f52/j...of-68794-7.html

---> scroll down and there it is!

P.S. At the fashion model directory someone added the Elle Fashion Star to the fashion shows. :cain: I'll remove it now again - and I really hope it was noone of you guys :p If the person who did that reads this, I just want to let her/him know that events like that, or special fashion shows (like the GQ fashion show on which Barbara walked) do not belong to the "real" fashion shows.

Reminder of what a "real" fashion show is: It must be the complete and new collection of a designer who presents his or her haute-couture or ready-to-wear autumn/winter, spring/summer (+cruise, or pre-fall) collection on a special occasion which is only for that one fashion show. ( e.g. Karen Ly @BFW)

At Elle Fashion Star many designers just presented one certain dress or outfit from their "real" collections. Jenny wore something from Strenesse's Cruise collection 2009, which does not make this show Strenesse Cruise 09. That show was already or more likely, is still ahead of us. I don't know.

This is why fashions shows like the Elle Fashion Star (which are really cool to watch by the way :yes: ) do not belong to that category.

I really hope though that Jenny will get the opportunity to walk for those kinda shows soon :) Elle fashion Star was good training and quite an honour with all the big models like Natasha Poly.

Karen Ly show

Jenny and her funny wig^^ Her walk is absolutely not stiff (Y)

Diese Beine... :blink: :heart:

I rack my brain about Jennifer's Model name "Jenny". Slowely it makes sense to me. It is like a contrast or irony. The name Jenny is very cute and innocent and you expect a doll-like girl but instead of that there is this tall, androgynous woman with that short blonde hair and distinctive face and legs...and they want to hide her participation in Gntm because in that show they used "Jennifer Hof" and that is bad for an high fashion model. So If a client would google for Jennifer Hof...

Oh man, there I was nearly getting into a row wiht my friend because he didn't understand I just had to scan and post - and he just wasn't in the mood for, ad we nearly - anyway, we scanned it. I immediately went here - and what do I find? Somebody else already scanned that bloody editorial! GEE!

Well.

Don't matter, I like her OK-Mag editorial so it's not that bad to have scans of my own :-)

Those Madoona's are to die for though, wish I got that mag!

I'm gone for a bit - hoidays.

So see you all next week! :wave:

Oh man, there I was nearly getting into a row wiht my friend because he didn't understand I just had to scan and post - and he just wasn't in the mood for, ad we nearly - anyway, we scanned it. I immediately went here - and what do I find? Somebody else already scanned that bloody editorial! GEE!

Well.

Don't matter, I like her OK-Mag editorial so it's not that bad to have scans of my own :-)

Those Madoona's are to die for though, wish I got that mag!

I'm gone for a bit - hoidays.

So see you all next week! :wave: