Height: 181cm/5'11.5"

Bust: 84cm/33"

Waist: 65cm/25.5"

Hips: 91 cm/36"

Agencies: IMG

Munich Models

And her legs... 113 beautiful cm

She looked so gorgeous!

She has good chances I think. She has such a cat-like face and her long legs and height will do her good.

What she needs to work on is her walk I think. She's sometimes still a little stiff.

Height: 181cm/ 5'11''

Bust: 84cm

Waist: 67cm

Hips: 93cm

me likey!!

i like her best when she has her hair all pulled back

that gorgeous interesting bonestructure

jumps out!

Thanks Reeyo! I am also fascinated by the expression in the face. That made her my favorite.

I am really interested to see how her career will develop.

I'm really looking forward to her upcoming work. It's awesome how much she's learned in such short time. Have you seen the show last night? She was great on the catwalk! Although I'm still thinking they should give her some dancing lessons just to get to know her body and proportions better. She still seems to be a bit awkward.

I'm really looking forward to her upcoming work. It's awesome how much she's learned in such short time. Have you seen the show last night? She was great on the catwalk! Although I'm still thinking they should give her some dancing lessons just to get to know her body and proportions better. She still seems to be a bit awkward.

I thought her walk quiet good (though room for improvement).

She said in an interview that she took salsa lessons in the two month break. She is really a girl who takes modeling seriously (finishing school, working on the career), very down to earth. I think this is one aspect that could enable her to go far. Her obvious assets are naturally her legs and that wonderful (edgy) face, the eyes that have so much expression.