Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

• 2 weeks later...

I had the pleasure today of photographing a restaurant. I love doing food photography. It's my fav. I'm so happy with the shots I got. And I would love to share to make people's mouths water ;).

attachicon.gifVolcanoe's1.jpg

I began to drool :ninja: It looks too delicious, you made that food look good :D

I posted this especially for you and Dave ;) lol and of course all the members who visit this thread.

Thanks so much. Funny thing is when they bring the plate out it really doesn't look good. All my lighting tricks, funky angles and a bit of extra touch ups in photoshop just take it to a whole new level.

#Honoured  :Angel:

Yeah that's usually how I feel with food, photos look great but what you get served looks nothing like it, unless you're in Eastern Europe or the Balkans, then it resembles the actually thing :rofl: I mean granted I wouldn't eat half the stuff pictured (Because I'm overtly picky with my food) but it just looks so pretty. You should do some desserts, I'd probably gain a kg or two just by looking at them :rofl:

Kev, those are by far the best pics taken for this topic yet! And something tells me no one will ever top those other than yourself :p The colors alone look so inviting that I just want to take a bite out of my screen! Dam you Kev for making me hungry at this hour but at the same time thank you :laugh: Great pics amigo :yes:

Obviously you're all wondering whatever happened to my food pics but never fear, Raf arrives with food :D

post-67297-0-1445997355-05232_thumb.jpg

This is French, not from the French bakery but it is called a mille-feuille and twas yummy since it had lovely vanilla bean custard in between lots of filo sheets. The fondant part on top was too plastic tasting for my liking.

post-67297-0-1445997355-05804_thumb.jpg

This is a Croatian kind of candy called Bananko (bah-none-koh, not banana-ko), it's basically like a banana marshmallow/foam thing with chocolate around it, and it's got a really strong banana taste. Maybe Dave would like it :p

post-67297-0-1445997355-06329_thumb.jpg

Ramune. Note to everyone: This shit is harder to open then it is to get a PhD. Not even kidding. I thought I would tear my palm apart trying to slam dunk that damn marble.

post-67297-0-1445997355-0687_thumb.jpg

Yummy chocolate tart with vanilla ice cream and some strawberries

post-67297-0-1445997355-07425_thumb.jpg

Another strawberry ice cream swirl! Yay!

And of course the best is last,

post-67297-0-1445997355-07937_thumb.jpg

#Maturity,  If jj3 sees I got orange juice, and the chicken nuggets :D Nobody was suspicious at the drive thru. Hooray for eating kid portions because you can't handle the real world :rofl: 

OMG YUM!!!! That strawberry ice cream looks so inviting.

Went to do some more food photography today. Here's some more stuff I shot.

post-22010-0-16634100-1420543196_thumb.j

post-22010-0-91205800-1420543219_thumb.j

The chocolate covered waffles looked so yum. I wanted to dig in while I was shooting but I had to refrain.

^ Excellent job once again sir! :chicken: The pizza looks absolutely delicious! :drool: Love a nice crunchy thin crust. And that waffle dessert looks like the best sin ever! :D

Obviously you're all wondering whatever happened to my food pics but never fear, Raf arrives with food :D

post-21861-0-1445997355-72198_thumb.jpg

This is a Croatian kind of candy called Bananko (bah-none-koh, not banana-ko), it's basically like a banana marshmallow/foam thing with chocolate around it, and it's got a really strong banana taste. Maybe Dave would like it :p

post-21861-0-1445997355-72878_thumb.jpg

Ramune. Note to everyone: This shit is harder to open then it is to get a PhD. Not even kidding. I thought I would tear my palm apart trying to slam dunk that damn marble.

And she's back with the snack attack and those dam FLORAL PANTS! :D First off that banana flavored marshmallow snack would so be my thing! :chicken: LMAO, I've seen and had one of these bottles above before :p It takes A LOT of pressure to push down that marble at times :ninja: Best part, you can use that bottle afterwards for a sports match as a noise maker :p

And Rafa, aren't we a tad old for a happy meals? :whistle: