Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

I remember when we were in Munich airport we bought a few bags of shocko bons to be sure that we'd have some when we'd get back. We managed to chomp our way through all the bags before even reaching Auckland :rofl: They're too good.

Does France at least have Pingui? Best thing in summer :hehe: 

Does France at least have Pingui? Best thing in summer :hehe:

OF COURSE we have ! I can show here soon i eat them often !  :dance:

..." at least" LOL maybe we don't have Hippo but we have electrics cars US :p !!! ahahah :D

They surely have Happy Hippo too, just jj is blind...

" The original light blue and still used Happy Hippo characters were created by the French designer André Roche for Ferrero chocolates in 1987 and became famous worldwide mostly through their repeated appearances in the "Kinder Surprise" chocolate egg ... "

AND ... " Kinder Happy Hippos can be purchased in parts of the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Israel, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Puerto Rico, Hungary, Romania, Cyprus, South Africa, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Chile, and Brazil. In Latvia, they are mostly available in the supermarket Sky. In Australia, Kinder Happy Hippos started appearing in petrol stations and supermarket chains and have become more popular since, developing a slightly cult-like following amongst some adults. As of 14 October 2009, Happy Hippos were discontinued in Australia... " 

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Happy_Hippo

NOT IN FRANCE !!!!!  :beating:

who is going to owe me excuses now ????????? LYLA :p ahahahah