Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

Well I can start off with this

post-67297-0-1445997330-31892_thumb.jpg

It's basically the Italian version of a macaron and it was very nice, and moist, and tasted like beautiful chocolate. 

post-67297-0-1445997330-32439_thumb.jpg

Good old popcorn which nearly jammed my machine. It was popping like crazy and they were massive  :o

post-67297-0-1445997330-33495_thumb.jpg

Blueberry ice cream which speaks for itself

post-67297-0-1445997330-34956_thumb.jpg

This is the same dessert place I went to a while back where I had that giant pink macaron, basically I ordered a lemon, raspberry, shortbread and meringue verrine and I ended up getting this (thanks lady for messing up my order), but oh boy this was delicious. I think this was the lemon meringue, breton sable and pistachio tart. The meringue had the perfect crunch on the outside and it was so soft inside it was heaven. It had something orange inside, tangelo? Apricot? IDK. It was good that's all I can say. 

^ Disneyland food is always so good  :baronfaint:

Ah yes, that sounds like a Rafa problem right there :D But hey, sometimes a wrong order introduces you to a new fav food! :chicken:

Oh it is for single serving pie :p

It has the hipster inside of me slowly crumbling :cry2: I'm an overwhelmingly picky eater so most of the time I'd probably hate it if my order is wrong :p

Well it looks massive, maybe it's just the angle :rofl:

Dave's stuff are all massive  :rofl:

What 'stuff' are you referring to there? :shifty:  :rofl: