Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

^

Wow, that's a huge sandwich. What is the dark sauce on top of the bacon?

----

My breakfast has been this for years (and for obvious health benefit). A single piece of roast chicken- about the size of a small chicken breast or small leg +thigh: and the equivalent of half or a whole plain wheat bagel.

post-40981-1331911600_thumb.jpg

post-40981-1331912947_thumb.jpg

After 1,XXX bland roast chicken piece breakfasts, I can no longer eat chicken recreationally anymore...I wolf it down and get out, lol. But it's a small price to pay.

Hey, I thought there was immunity :persuazn: . Believe it or not, I'm actually a vegetarian four days out of the week. When I splurge, I splurge big. That's actually only one whole wheat bun, one egg, two bacons and one slice of ham though :ermm: . The chicken and bun look good :yes: .

:laugh: I went all the way vegetarian at one point partially out of the animal sentiment and also because I was saving money by growing my own vegetables. I already didn't drink alcohol or sodas and I still loved cooking but just cooking for other people and not eating it was becoming difficult, so I figured I could afford to have fun three days a week :ninja: . I also didn't think vegies made good pics, but here we go...

My tomato soup on the stove.

Parsely with bell pepper - I've yet to have a taker on this one :ninja: . Most prefer to at least put some kind of sauce, steam or something to it. I just eat mine like that. The orange ones are more expensive in the stores which is why growing is ideal for me but they have the most Vitamin C of the different colors I think. Parsely also has more Vitamin C than oranges.

post-17304-0-1446013381-32197_thumb.jpg

Just plain cilantro - I love both the smell and taste of it. I don't use salad dressing and eat cilantro, spinach and parsely like a monkey or horse :ninja: . I figured it wouldn't make interresting pictures as a result :ninja: . It seems I enjoy the 'goodies' more than before as a result although I actually do like these too.

post-17304-0-1446013381-34657_thumb.jpg

LMS, you know I love pasta? I love you :drool:

:laugh: I went all the way vegetarian at one point partially out of the animal sentiment and also because I was saving money by growing my own vegetables. I already didn't drink alcohol or sodas and I still loved cooking but just cooking for other people and not eating it was becoming difficult, so I figured I could afford to have fun three days a week :ninja: . I also didn't think vegies made good pics, but here we go...

For me as well? :hehe:

But NO cilantro please :yuckky: :no: