Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

:drool: :clobber:

All food discussion is welcome :hehe: . What are the unique foods of your home country or area? What are the most uniqe foods you have tried? What would you like to try? Know any interresting food facts? What are your favorites? Post pics if you like :drool: :ninja: . Interresting facts, insights, nutritional health, things that are healthy and surprisingly tasty...Feel free :wave: .

OH I love you Joe...

I am such a food fan.. LOL.. Being in America .. I may not tell you much more than you already know of what is available here.. My experiences were best with cuisine not known to be traditional "American" .. I love to try things odd or different from what is easily found.. there are unique foods I have tried of course but to list them all may take a few posts.. :p .. I will say I do not necessary get queezy with knowing what some things are, except maybe rocky mountain oysters... those are not oysters... lol .. tasty but oh my..

I will return to this thread.. thanks Joe..

My favorite food is the venezuelan food [forever and ever :heart:], specially the arepa , something that i will miss so much soon :cry: nvm, another favorites are mexican, arabian, italian food ! and i will like to eat someday a snake :D ... dont ask why ! and im curious too of brazilian food !!! :heart:

thats all

What an appropriate place for Watermelon to post....LOL

Food fact: Did you know that if you eat something with vitamin C .. Tomato is one BTW.. with meat or beans the body makes better use of the iron in the protein..

Are these the kind of food facts you want, if so .. I have a million of them..

Nutritional health fact: Water helps aid the body functions. Drinking enough water in a day can help the digestive system and aid in weight loss. The three basic rules to a healthy nutrition excerise, eat nutritionally balanced foods and drink plenty of water.

Told you I'll be back.. :p

Hi Joe.. :wave:

What an appropriate place for Watermelon to post....LOL

Food fact: Did you know that if you eat something with vitamin C .. Tomato is one BTW.. with meat or beans the body makes better use of the iron in the protein..

Are these the kind of food facts you want, if so .. I have a million of them..

Nutritional health fact: Water helps aid the body functions. Drinking enough water in a day can help the digestive system and aid in weight loss. The three basic rules to a healthy nutrition excerise, eat nutritionally balanced foods and drink plenty of water.

Told you I'll be back.. :p

Hi Joe.. :wave:

Here's some extra Government Dietary Advice from the UK (the fattest country in Europe!):

post-11221-1212107155_thumb.jpg < The eatwell plate.

8 Guidelines For A Healthy Diet

Enjoy your food.

Eat a variety of different foods.

Eat the right amount to be a healthy weight.

Eat plenty of foods rich in starch and fibre.

Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables.

Don't eat too many foods that contain a lot of fat.

Don't have sugary foods and drinks too often.

If you drink alcohol, drink sensibly.

:drool: :clobber:

All food discussion is welcome :hehe: . What are the unique foods of your home country or area? What are the most uniqe foods you have tried? What would you like to try? Know any interresting food facts? What are your favorites? Post pics if you like :drool: :ninja: . Interresting facts, insights, nutritional health, things that are healthy and surprisingly tasty...Feel free :wave: .

Joe! You never write, you never call... What you doin round here now? Hanging out with the bigger kids?

Anyway - enough with that health advice - PAH! If you want to know about food from my country then it really is pretty much all about this:

post-11221-0-1446013512-52417_thumb.jpg

MEAT! We have the 8th largest country in the world, with only 40 million people living in it, half of them living in Buenos Aires. So, what do we fill the place with...

post-11221-0-1446013585-14764_thumb.jpg

Which we proceed to eat the whole damn lot of...

post-11221-0-1446013585-61367_thumb.jpg

^ This is an asado, a collection of different cuts of beef (and pork) - and all the bits and pieces inside - cooked on a parrilla. This is a typical Sunday meal type of family thing, or a Saturday night. Friday nights too...

Whilst during the week you simply go and have one from a restaurant instead:

post-11221-0-1446013585-64306_thumb.jpg

We have the highest consumption of red meat in the world... Woo-Hoo! :clap:

post-11221-0-1446013585-68846_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the facts az :clap: , I agree watermelon, Venezuelan food is awesome and I'd love to try Brazilian food as well :hehe: . BTW, snake is awesome :yes: :ninja: . mbinebri posted a pic :shock: :rofl: . Lobster is great...but I just stopped eating it when I saw...you know... :pinch: . Not meaning to rain on anyone's parade though. There has to be some way to give them a quick easy death, right :blink: ? :ninja: . Hey there Baron :blueeyedbaby: , good to see you too :hehe: and you could have written or called :whistle: . Cool nutrition tips :hehe: ...and tasty stuff as well :drool: .

mbinebri posted a pic :shock: :rofl: . Lobster is great...but I just stopped eating it when I saw...you know... :pinch:

Those were blue crabs, not lobsters. :trout: And you stopped eating them when you saw... what? :shock:

^ :o that's aweful!!!! Poor crabbies... and lobsters, I guess... :cry:

Wait... I changed my ming... I hate crabs :mad: ... this one time, I went crabbing with my Grandpa McDaniel... and one of those little suckers pinched my thumb... I threw him off the dock :evil: ... therefore... crabs are... well... they are crabby, and I don't like them... STEAM ALIVE CRABS!!!! :evil:

okay... I am done :angel:

this one time, I went crabbing with my Grandpa McDaniel... and one of those little suckers pinched my thumb

I'm sure you deserved it. :rofl:

I threw him off the dock :evil:

So you punished the crab by sending him back home? You're so evil. :p

I have a lobster I can handle making for dindin..

I really am not a fan to cooking lobster though the crab on the other hand .. no prob..

post-18998-0-1445997433-89006_thumb.jpg

I love to play with my food ... well I used to now I like to go watch other people play..

post-18998-0-1445997433-90617_thumb.jpgpost-18998-0-1445997433-91774_thumb.jpg

post-18998-0-1445997433-95215_thumb.jpgpost-18998-0-1445997433-96172_thumb.jpg

post-18998-0-1445997433-97675_thumb.jpgpost-18998-0-1445997433-98624_thumb.jpg

post-18998-0-1445997433-99427_thumb.jpgpost-18998-0-1445997434-00364_thumb.jpg

post-18998-0-1445997434-01116_thumb.jpg