Bellazon

What would you girls do...

worshipper pa

I'm curious about what you girls/women would do if you had a maleslave? How could the slave improve your quality of life? What would he have to do? What would you do with him? He would be your property to use as you wish. Please, Think about this a little and come up with creative ideas! Have fun!

:whistle:

I'm curious about what you girls/women would do if you had a maleslave? How could the slave improve your quality of life? What would he have to do? What would you do with him? He would be your property to use as you wish. Please, Think about this a little and come up with creative ideas! Have fun!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd beat him with a stick Lol j/k um I don't know it probably make him run my bathwater, and feed me grapes. :laugh: :laugh:

I'd beat him with a stick Lol j/k um I don't know it probably make him run my bathwater, and feed me grapes. :laugh:  :laugh:
Beating him with a stick could be a good idea if he'd be a bad slave. Running your bathwater and feeding you with grapes sound nice ideas! Anything else?

Hmm, I don't know I guess besides feeding me grapes, running my bathwater and beating him with a stick LOL I guess make him do my homework :( that's all I can think of right now.
Unfortunately you would learn very little putting your slave do your homework. How about a foot massage whenever your feet are tired? Your slave could massage your shoulders and make you breakfast served in bed. There are tons of things... :p

Beating him with a stick could be a good idea if he'd be a bad slave. Running your bathwater and feeding you with grapes sound nice ideas! Anything else?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is what my bf makes me do anywayz :ninja:

haha, but i do it voluntarely :p

exept for the beating with a stick part..he just smacks me :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i believe theyre called boyfriends :laugh: :p

I would ... definitely make him run me bath, but with rose petals. :) Of course, I'd make him take me shopping and he'd carry all the bags and then after a long day of shopping, he'd rub my feet and give me a massage for all my hard work. :evil:

Nobody wants her slave to tidy up? Make food? Wash dishes? Launder?

i believe theyre called boyfriends :laugh:  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: This would a real slave without any human rights. The owner could do ANYTHING with them.
I would ... definitely make him run me bath, but with rose petals.  Of course, I'd make him take me shopping and he'd carry all the bags and then after a long day of shopping, he'd rub my feet and give me a massage for all my hard work.
Of course a slave should carry your bags!

man heather came up with good ideas :evil: :yes:... but i don't think i can make my slave do all of that lol... i'd feel bad :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should never feel bad for a slave, he exists to improve your quality of live. He is supposed to suffer for you. Being a menstrual slave is not the worst thing, is it? The slave could even like it.

i don't think i would ever be capable of treating a man (or anyone for that amtter ) as a slave. but if i had one, and having a slave would have been an excepted thing then i would..make him gicing me full body massages at any time i wish. clean the house because i absolutly HATe doing that myself... also amuse me in any way he can whenever i get bored...and carry my tired body around the house...and tell me that i'm beautiful every day :p

i don't think i would ever be capable of treating a man (or anyone for that amtter ) as a slave. but if i had one, and having a slave would have been an excepted thing then i would..make him gicing me full body massages at any time i wish. clean the house because i absolutly HATe doing that myself... also amuse me in any way he can whenever i get bored...and carry my tired body around the house...and tell me that i'm beautiful every day :p
Nice answer. How should the slave amuse you?