Bellazon

Arlenis Sosa Pena
Thumbnail

Layla90

• 2 weeks later...

Arlenis is working on another editorial! I was worried for her since it seemed like she was no longer doing Victoria's Secret. She was in Miami last weekend where I know another VS model flew to for a shoot. I'm crossing my fingers that she's still getting some work from them!  Before that she was in the Bahama's doing more work. Our girl is a busy bee!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if Arlenis tried out for the VSFS this year? I would have thought that with new management and the editorials and campaigns that Arlenis has scored this year, she would have been a shoe in for this year's show. I'm so disappointed that she hasn't been cast in the show since she came onto the scene in 2008.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Best catwalk of my life!' Victoria's Secret model Arlenis Sosa marries Donnie McGrath in tropical beachside wedding

Victoria's Secret model Arlenis Sosa has married her basketball player beau Donnie McGrath in her native Dominican Republic. 

The 26-year-old wore a stunning Reem Acra ivory gown with lace bodice, long sleeves and floor-sweeping skirt for the tropical beach-side ceremony in Punta Cana.

Arlenis is seen walking down the aisle in an Instagram snap she posted over the weekend and captioned: 'Walking out as MR & MRS McGrath #admwedding happiness!!' 

post-1004-0-1446161246-60074_thumb.jpg

Donnie, 31, looked handsome in a soft lilac Tom Ford suit.

I a video clip of the event, Arlenis gushed: 'Best catwalk of my life thats for sure @jochyfersobe sooo happy that you were the one who captured, couldn't be happier' 

The couple said their vows in front of 150 guests including fellow models Toni Garrn, Jourdan Dunn, Lais Ribeiro, Eniko Mihalik and Anais Mali.

Just Jared reported that NBA stars Joakim Noah and Chandler Parsons and former NBA stars Marko Jaric and Ryan Gomes were also in attendance.  

post-1004-0-1446161246-60854_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446161246-6213_thumb.jpg

They were joined by Pencils of Promise founder Adam Braun and NYC restauranteur Matt Levine.

On Wednesday the beauty shared a poolside photo from Bali where the couple are currently honeymooning.

She wrote alongside it: 'Loving this view #day1 #ADMWedding #honeymoon''  

The couple plan to jetset all over Indonesia.

The brunette beauty revealed to Brides magazine that she and Donnie had their first date in Paris

post-1004-0-1446161246-64629_thumb.jpg

After meeting just once before, the athlete couldn't stop thinking about her, so when she was in the City of Lights for job and he was playing in Greece, he flew up to take her to dinner.

Arlenis covers the June/July issue of the bridal style magazine. 

As well as walking the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2008, Arlenis - who was discovered in her homeland at age 16 - has featured in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle and Allure.

She has also walked the runways for prestigious designers such as Ralph Lauren, John Galliano, Emanuel Ungaro, Hussein Chalayan, Alexander Wang, Jean Paul Gaultier, Hermes, Bottega Veneta, Anna Sui, Carolina Herrera and Donna Karan.