Bellazon

Arlenis Sosa Pena
Thumbnail

Layla90

i dont think a bad pic of her exists.. she is flawless =swoon=

it seems our prayers have been answered.. just 6 months ago... we were talking about the lack of

exposure for the black models out there, and now.... we have an ebony smorgasboard!! :drool:

arlenis, jourdan,sessilee,kinee and even Chanel Iman is growing on me :heart:

thanks for the pics, everyone post-16964-0-1446160631-2934_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GAP Khaki S/S 2009 campaign

24_gapkhaki_01.jpg 24_gapkhaki_02.jpg 24_gapkhaki_03.jpg 24_gapkhaki_04.jpg

Khaki has never been so cool.

Gap teamed up with the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalists for the third Gap Design Editions, and this year it’s all about the khaki look. Alexander Wang, Albertus Swanepoel, and Vena Cava’s Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai each took the preppy staple and put their own twists on it. “I felt that after two years of doing white shirts, it was time to stay current and stay cool but also stay Gap and keep surprising the customer,” said Patrick Robinson, Gap’s executive vice president of design. “It’s pretty utilitarian,” he says. “But when you give it to such talent…it’s such a blank canvas.” The designers each created four looks, selling in the range of $39.50 to $88.

And now the looks are out, along with the chosen models for the campaign: Raquel Zimmermann, Anna Jagodzinska, Arlenis Sosa, and Coco Rocha were shot by Craig McDean, posing alone and with the designers in their creations. If anyone could promote the beige look, it’s these girls.

[modelinia via VoguElle Addict @ tfs]