Bellazon

Garrett Neff
Thumbnail

MauiKane

He has a great body but there's nothing amazing about his face. None of his features are particularly striking

then i guess you've never seen perfect before. he has that all american look. he's absolutely gorgeous

i second that AGAIN, HR!!! :hug:

The all american look is so common, every other male model looks similar too him. It's not like I said he was ugly...

I have seen perfection, his name's Eugen.

HA! not.

i can't say that i've seen someone else who looks like him.

his nose is fantastic. he may just be another abercrombie boy, but i'd say his nose is def. striking.

Has he done any work for abercrombie? That's exactly what I thought when I saw him. He reminded me of the pictures they have in their store on fifth avenue. His nose is unique, but his best facial feature is probably his eyes in my opinion. They're piercing... He looks mesmerizing in the ck man ad.

See, I'm not a bitch! :laugh:

Garrett has done work for Lagerfeld:

He has not, however, been an Abercrombie and Fitch model. Does he need to.....with all of this impressive work in his portfolio?:

June 2007 -Walks the spring Louis Vuitton show in Paris

2007 - Becomes the face of Calvin Klein’s MAN cologne

Sep 12, 2007 - Models.com features Neff and his Calvin Klein campaign

2008 - Replaces Jamie Burke as the face of Calvin Klein Jeans

2008 - Mario Testino photographs Neff alongside Carolyn Murphy and Lauren Hutton for Lord & Taylor

2008 - David Sims photographs Neff for the spring Benetton ad campaign

Jan 2008 - Appears in a ten-page editorial for Details, photographed by Alexi Hay

Feb 2008 - Walks the fall John Varvatos, Nautica, Perry Ellis, Rag & Bone, and Zegna shows in New York

2008 - Models for Saks Fifth Avenue catalog

2008 - Appears in spring issue of V Man

2008 - Lands on cover of UPSTREET

I'm soooooo glad he replaced Jamie Burke in the Calvin Klein ads....THANK GOD INDEED!!! That Jamie kinda freaked me out a bit lol....i had posted this in Parker Gregory's thread a while back, but back then i had no idea that Parker was with Garrett....BOTH hotties!!! :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

post-16544-1210908797_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...