Bellazon

Anna Selezneva
Thumbnail

Layla90

OMG are you serious?? She is really going to be on September's cover?? :woot: that would be awesome, if true! To be honest, when I wrote I wish for a cover soon, I wouldn't suppose it could happen this year!

Well, but when Lara got her first VP cover...she hasn't featured in many eds before, has she?

And Thiago, don't worry, maybe Raquel will get her cover one day ;) it's never fair with those covers. I mean, I find Lily D. a better model with a better street style than Agyness, plus Lily has been working for a longer time, and she got her Vogue UK cover just now, after Agy :/

I hope they do get the cover someday.

And yes, those are the rumours at tfs. Wayne from models.com gave a hint on the cover an someone very reliable said it's Anna, this is huge for her, considering september issues are the most importants of the year.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Thiago!!

My 2 favourite Annas in one ad (CK jeans) and Selezneva in Vogue UK, great for her!! I like the mood of this editorial, although I think it could be done by any other model, but it's nice this young Russian is featured in :yes:

She looks good but kind of weird sometimes, but mostly good. And she's going to be on the cover of Vogue Paris September, which totaly pisses me off considering she was only feautured once while girls like Lily D and Raquel have done countless awesome editorials and never got the cover :(

how can you complain, Thiago? Raquel is EVERYWHERE these days! :whistle:

I hope this rumour is true

Birthday: July 29, 1990 (damn, more and more top models are from 1990!)

That's not true. She is 22-23

Well, I think that later in this thread I worte that some tfs members said this info isn't true, like the news about David Yurman too.

But it's great it's officially confirmed here by you Tanya on BZ :)

oh and I am such an expert :laugh:

I just read it on one of her agency's sites

:laugh:

Yeah, but you know, some agencies lie about models' age.

I'm so happy Anna is getting more and more work, but I really don't like her Vera Wang fragrance ad :wacko:

:laugh:

Yeah, but you know, some agencies lie about models' age.

I'm so happy Anna is getting more and more work, but I really don't like her Vera Wang fragrance ad :wacko:

but I don't think any agency will make their models older :blink:

it's not bad, I quite like it.

I like her shoot in post 20 and the one where she is in a bathroom (I think). The latter hasn't been posted here

Vera Wang fragrance ad:

post-5680-0-1446141815-68566_thumb.jpg

from nymag.com

and guys I can't believe we forgot about her Birthday (if the date of her Birthday, without a year, was right)!!

Weren't her Birthday just 3 days ago?? 29th July?? If so, then happy Birthday to Anna! :fun: :hell yea!: :woot: I wish her to have a great career, and at the same time good people around her and happy private life :yes:

It's not that I want her to get a cover now, I'm just saying she should have gotten one already, as well as Lily D, who can also be said to be everywhere. I just think new faces should work harder for big covers :ninja: Sorry, but that's what I think. I'd rather see her getting the cover of Vogue Italia first, then do some VP eds and then get the cover :whistle: I'm not complaining and I do know Raquel & Lily work a lot but they do deserve that cover for the fact they worked a lot for that mag, they don't need it, they just derserve it... :flower: Sorry to go off topic but I didn't mean to sound greedy :ninja:

And you're welcome Layla :hug:

It's not that I want her to get a cover now, I'm just saying she should have gotten one already, as well as Lily D, who can also be said to be everywhere. I just think new faces should work harder for big covers :ninja: Sorry, but that's what I think. I'd rather see her getting the cover of Vogue Italia first, then do some VP eds and then get the cover :whistle: I'm not complaining and I do know Raquel & Lily work a lot but they do deserve that cover for the fact they worked a lot for that mag, they don't need it, they just derserve it... :flower: Sorry to go off topic but I didn't mean to sound greedy :ninja:

And you're welcome Layla :hug:

I hope you wouldn't say the same about Anna J who isn't that new :laugh:

:hug: