Bellazon

Post your FAVOURITE, drool-worthy pics of MALE MODELS

cooperIShot

OMG, why did they use a finger in place of his penis? DAMN, they ruined the shot lol...too bad we cant see his face that well as it's really dark <_< ....but then again, i dont think anybody is looking at his face, right :laugh:

i think it looks a bit sean o or lucien..anyway i think the whole thing is hilarious :p

OMG, why did they use a finger in place of his penis? DAMN, they ruined the shot lol...too bad we cant see his face that well as it's really dark <_< ....but then again, i dont think anybody is looking at his face, right :laugh:

i think it looks a bit sean o or lucien..anyway i think the whole thing is hilarious :p

yeah it's very hilarious :laugh: oh i think he looks more like sean opry than lucien <_< but it's def a great pic... :wave:

I came across this hottie on View Model Management, and i was gonna start his thread...HE HAS ONE ALREADY!!!! YAYYY!!!! Anyway, these pics are smokin-hot, so i thought i'd post them here....i posted them on his thread too....oh i guess i should give his name lol...it's Alex Barth (his thread here goes by Alexander Barth) :wave: :heart: :drool:

alexcn9.jpg

alexbarth00uz2.jpg

alexbarth23lt3.jpg

alexbarth24ng5.jpg

alexbarth26yo2.jpg

alexbarth29vm6.jpg

alexbarth30qu1.jpg

What would be really sad is that was not actually a finger...And I think the focal point was definitely not meant to be the face.. LOL

AND C.. those pics of Alex are hot.. I will be visiting his thread

What would be really sad is that was not actually a finger...And I think the focal point was definitely not meant to be the face.. LOL

AND C.. those pics of Alex are hot.. I will be visiting his thread

WHAT?!?!?!??! u mean that WASN'T a finger :ninja: :laugh: :blink: wait i gotta go back and look (goes back to the link above).....OMG was that really his uh ha?!?!??!?! sorry lol my friend and i, well instead of saying the "p" word lol we say "uh ha" instead lol....wow how sad that is that we thought it was a finger :laugh: hey azure, u got me believing it WAS a finger lol....and azgirl, yeah go take a look at Alexander's thread....i completely was dumbfounded that his thread was sooooooo bare :blink: i think we better fix that, doncha think????? :wave:

oh M, those are beautiful!!! I love ya laddie!!! :hug: and yeah, Parker DOES have a thread here....it hasn't been updated in a while....i think i did post that pic above on there last...i'm surprised there aren't more who are interested in him cuz he's adoreable!! :drool: