Bellazon

TJ Wilk
Thumbnail

faget

Terry "TJ” Wilk

Ths hotie is a 27-year-old male model from Cleveland, Ohio. TJ was "discovered" on season one of Oxygen's “The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency " reality show. He was the nanny to three girls and lived in the guest house on the family's property until he was chosen by Janice to be one of her top three models. He has also appeared as cover model for DNA, Out Traveler, and many other fashion ads including Speedos' 2007 swimwear campaign. TJ currently resides in Beverly Hills; and is also a champion diver, musician, and actor.

Height : 185

Shoe : 44.5

Waist :76

Eyes : green

Hair : brown

Angency : Fashion /Milan

index6.jpg

post-18327-0-1446428998-03595_thumb.jpg

"I was born in Cleveland, Ohio. My family is very close. My older brother, my two sisters, and I feel lucky to have parents who have been happily married for over 30 years. I enjoy playing drums, reading biographies of famous entertainers, and being around children. I have been working at as nanny for almost three years. Through my modeling career, I hope to uplift, encourage, and inspire those who take notice of my work." ---TJ Wilk

See more, click here

post-18327-0-1446428998-05716_thumb.jpg

post-18327-0-1446428998-0758_thumb.jpg

post-18327-0-1446428998-08157_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...