Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

1-Still Alice 7/10 :  the movie was good Julianne Moore was great she deserved her nomination for the academy award but not the win at least for me   :morning:  ; k-stew showed some acting range for once  :o  ; overall i didn't felt like i wasted my time  :cool:

2-Night crawler 8/10 : Jake's performance was  perfect  :o ; the body language, the look , the rising the eyebrow and the tone of his voice he really nailed it , the movie itself is good :thumbsup:  it shows how this industry would  loose any kind of human compassion for the sake of profit.

3-Gone Girl : 10/10 ; truly a breathtaking thriller ; and the end OMG  :surrender:  :woot: !!!! The script is so well elaborate ; David Fincher's work is truly brilliant ; i wasn't really enthusiastic about watching Ben Affleck's usually lazy acting for me but for once it did him good for this role but still again i could easily see other actors replacing him  :whistle:  . as for Rosamund Pike woman realy went full crazy psychopath for the role and she just killed it ( i would gave her the oscar if i was in charge  :whistle: )

"Anchorman 2"

Booooo! If I hadn't borrowed it from the library I'd be at the store trying to get my money back. Booooo!

Oddly, a couple weeks ago I watched his 2011;

"Everything Must Go"

drama/comedy and thoroughly enjoyed his performance. Five out of five stars on that one.

It Follows - Unique horror movie that is worth the watch for any scary movie fan. A lot of classic scary movie feels. The more I think about the movie the more I like it. Original concept and the scary parts in it are scary as hell. I'm still a little unsatisfied with some things from the movie, but still :thumbsup: 8/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Authors Anonymous

For the first fifteen minutes I thought it was so damn boring I wouldn't watch any more.

Then all of a sudden it was over, and I realized that it was really a pretty good movie.