Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

The Interview- Watched because it was on Netflix. It was alot funnier than I thought it would be, I wasn't expecting much even though I like James Franco and Seth Rogen. But it was great, I laughed quite a bit, basically if you like Pineapple Express you'll probably like this movie too.

7/10 :D 

El Cantante - 8/10. I loved it and the music was everything. This is literally the only time I've ever liked Jennifer Lopez in something. It's such a sad story about Hector Lavoe but I'm glad they didn't change the facts to make him look better and it was kept real.

Boyhood - -1/10. I couldn't even finish the movie because it's so incredibly boring o.O, what is the story they are even trying to tell? I mean sure it's cool they got the four main actors to come back every year but Jesus Christ this movie has no story or plot and there's so many plots in the story, it doesn't even make sense. The fact that this movie will probably win the Oscar just because ZOMG it took a thousand years to film is awful because really it doesn't deserve it at all and neither does Patricia Arquette deserve Supporting Actress IMO. This is easily the most overrated movie I've ever seen

Gone Girl - 8.5/10 - Great movie, it has so many unexpected turns and you never know how it'll go and it keeps you wondering and asking about it time after time. I hated the ending tho, I wish they had done something different. Rosamund Pike kills it through the whole movie and so far she's my favorite for Best Actress.

Kingsman: The Secret Service

This was a bad ass movie. It was Kick-Ass meets James Bond. It was directed by Matthew Vaughn who directed Kick-Ass and X-Men: First Class. It was his style all over and it was amazing. It was such a good spy movie. It takes on classic spy type roles and turns it all upside down. The action scenes are like never seen before. And there is one superb sequence in a church that will blow everyone away. Actually there are quite a few amazing action sequences. 10/10

Selma. Now this one really surprised me. I went in expecting an epic biography of the man, but it was actually quite a modest film and all the better for it. The narrower focus really allowed it to get to grips with the detail of the issues involved. A powerhouse performance from David Oyelowo too, just the right mix of historical figure and real human being. Absolutely staggering that he wasn't considered for the Oscar this year.

Birdman

Riggan: [as Birdman] People, they love blood. They love action. Not this talky, depressing, philosophical bullshit.

I love talky, depressing, philosophical bullshit, but I still can't really like this movie. It just doesn't work for me.

So I watched Jupiter Ascending and Fifty Shades of Grey. Jupiter was a big pile of flaming turd. It was hideous. Just baaaaad. Mila Kunis was terrible. Just no.

And Fifty while super cheesy it wasn't as bad as reviews made it out to be. I actually didn't hate it.