Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

Blue Valentine- FINALLY got around to seeing this movie, and wow. So incredibly heartbreaking. Coming from a broken home, this really hit hard for me (and I'm sure others from broken homes). It was so realistic, and the acting was just amazing on both Ryan and Michelle's part. That last scene ......still crying :cry:9/10

I finally watched Maleficient! Took me a whole summer to see it but I loved it. What can I say, Angelina made this movie, without her, it wouldn't have been the same. 

Ooh, and I watched Escape Plan, and I liked it a lot., First when I saw the old farts I thought im not gonna watch but the script was good.I recommend it, good action.

^ girl how have you not seen Forrest Gump? I've seen that film so many times, hell it's probably played on tv twice already today :rofl: glad you finally saw it though, that movie makes ya laugh cry, everything, it's just amazing :heart:

I know I'm terrible :rofl: I only saw Titanic maybe last year and the Notebook this year too :p I didn't really laugh too much because I just felt warm feelings inside, it's a heartlifting movie and I just really want to give him a giant hug throughout it :cry2: Cue le crying 

I finally watched Maleficient! Took me a whole summer to see it but I loved it. What can I say, Angelina made this movie, without her, it wouldn't have been the same. 

Loved that movie, it definitely exceeded my expectations. Angelina was hauntingly beautiful :wub:

^ girl how have you not seen Forrest Gump? I've seen that film so many times, hell it's probably played on tv twice already today :rofl: glad you finally saw it though, that movie makes ya laugh cry, everything, it's just amazing :heart:

I know I'm terrible :rofl: I only saw Titanic maybe last year and the Notebook this year too :p I didn't really laugh too much because I just felt warm feelings inside, it's a heartlifting movie and I just really want to give him a giant hug throughout it :cry2: Cue le crying 

GIIIRRRLL :p glad you finally are getting around to these movies though, they are classics for a reason :thumbsup:

Give me some more classics I should watch :laugh: (Nothing horror or freaky though I ain't here for that :p

I'll give ya some recomedations (bc I'm a movie genius/have amazing taste :halo: :rofl: )

How about The Shining? Its not a slasher/horror flick, but moreso a creepy thriller. People who are not scary movie fans still love this movie. You don't need to worry about blood and guts or things jumping out at you. The scares are more suble, and its more mysterious. Jack Nicholson is amazing, And it is a definite classic (alot of the "classics" include horror/scary movies!) . :D

post-42953-0-1446057311-18764_thumb.jpg

Goodfellas is a great one. Classic Scorsese style, and the movie is a constant go-go-go. I love it :thumbsup:

post-42953-0-1446057311-33763_thumb.jpg

Pulp Fiction...a must.

post-42953-0-1446057311-76095_thumb.jpgpost-42953-0-1446057312-0167_thumb.jpg

Little Miss Sushine....just incredibly sweet :heart:

post-42953-0-1446057312-05155_thumb.jpg

The Grand Budapest Hotel- On a Wes Anderson kick. Can't tell if I like Moonrise Kingdom or this one better, but both were delightful (perfect word to describe it). The Grand Budapest Hotel might have been funnier. 8.5/10 :)

Food Inc.- Great documentary about the American food industry, especially focusing on the treatment of animals and political injustice. 9/10   

• 2 weeks later...