Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2016 at 5:51 AM, Shepherd said:

"The Nice Guys" 

Great movie start to finish. 5 stars out of 5.

Enjoyed this one. I wouldn't put it up there with 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' (my favourite Shane Black film), but it was good fun. Quite the change of pace to see Ryan Gosling in a lighter role. :hehe:

Savages (2012)

Through the whole movie I can't decide who's the hottest: Taylor Kitsch, Blake Lively or Aaron Taylor-Johnson, my oh my. Not a big Selma Hayek fan but I liked her bad ass performance as 'the red queen' a lot. Benicio Del Toro is outstanding like always (adore him as an actor). Clearly one of Travoltas better roles lately and def one of director Oliver Stones better movies in recent years. 4/5

''Bad Moms''

Much better than I thought it would be. Kathryn Hahn stole scenes the way she does in every movie

but all of the cast was good. Closing credits included interviews with the "Moms" real moms which

was interesting. A "chick flick" I guess (audience was 98% female) but I enjoyed the hell out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Little John. Hallmark movie about a woman who leaves her son for adoption, then is caught by her past when her 12 year old son resurfaces and it turns out that her father decided to adopt him. Decent passtime but forgettable. And I found the ending to be a bit unsatisfying.

Don't Breathe- Amazing thriller and this movie affected me and the entire audience in the theater. Everytime the blind man would walk past and everyone had to stay still and not breathe everyone in the audience was trying to do the same thing with their hands to their mouths :rofl: :D:D It did a really good job of making you feel the anxiety they were feeling. Worth the ticket to watch in theaters for sure. This movie went against the crappy horror cliches, except for that ending in the last few minutes, which totally went against the tone and style of the film. 

Jane Levy is a great actress, she really deserves some more recognition. 

It's been a great couple years for horror/thrillers with great actors and interesting storylines. :thumbsup: Overall really thrilling movie, that doesn't have a dull moment.

9/10 :smile: