Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

The Bay-Great eco-horror film. Little maggots growing in the water from steroids dumped in and pollutants that causes them to grow and eat you from the inside you. :ninja: But what was most scary is finding out that is actually possible :ninja: 

On 3/3/2016 at 11:04 PM, Sunshiine said:

The Visit - I know it's supposed to be a horror film, but I just couldn't stop laughing :rofl: It's definitely not scary at all but it's very entertaining :p The ending is quite good, I was not expecting that. 8/10

Yeah it definetly wasn't scary but it was a very fun entertaining movie. M. Night has it back..for now :ninja: 

Inside Out- Damn Pixar, always pulling on them heartstrings :cry::cry: What an amazing movie, so smart and innovative. About growing up, going through changes and hardships in your life. EVERY PERSON EVER can relate to this movie, unless you are an emotionless monster :p In most ways this movie is for adults than kids. Anyways how freaking adorable, one of Pixars best for sure :thumbsup: 10/10 :chicken: 

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen these in the past 1 or 2 weeks:

Son of Saul - interesting...

Brooklyn - great

The Fault in Our Stars - overrated

The Divergent Series - meh

also watched Inside Out for like 4th time and I can just agree with katchitup, I love this movie so much