Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

Hero- Now that is a goddamn movie. I know it came out in China 2 years ago, but I finally got to watch it for the first time.

All the colors they used and the cinematography were just amazing. The lake scene was excellent , the way they seemed to be dancing on the water was really cool.

The Chinese chess house was also a very, very cool scene. The way they used the dripping water was very calming, which you wouldn't expect to find when there is about to be a major fight. :)

The way they incorporated all of the vibrant color into the movie was a unique aspect as well.

I liked it, and would give it a 9/10 rating.

The fault is mine for not being able to give it a full 10, It would take it that extra step if I could understand Chinese, then I wouldn't have to read subtitles.

Guest quasicartes
Hero-  

The Chinese chess house was also a very, very cool scene. The way they used the dripping water was very calming, which you wouldn't expect to find when there is about to be a major fight. :)  

Have anyone watched this movie about Napoleon Bonaparte? I don't know what's the exact title. I haven't watched it, just heard about it from a friend.

It's an old movie, maybe it was an early 1990 show???

The show has good cinematography too. They have the "calm before the storm" scene. Just before Napoleon invades a city, it was so peaceful.

A feather falls slowly to the floor, swaying as it falls, as soon as the feather touchs the floor, all hell breaks loose.