Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

On 16/04/2016 at 8:22 PM, Diabolo Fraise said:

The Jungle Book (2016) : Just beautiful :heart: . Good point for the special effects, animals are very stunning, and for the young actor. 

I wasn't too keen when I first heard about this, but it really did work. The only thing I was a bit sad about was that the four vultures from Liverpool weren't in it. :laugh:

14 hours ago, Michael* said:

I wasn't too keen when I first heard about this, but it really did work. The only thing I was a bit sad about was that the four vultures from Liverpool weren't in it. :laugh:

Yeah :D I agree. Other allies of Mowgli who would have been funny. But vultures are not physically endearing, maybe it's because of that, I don't know :/

Captain America: Civil War at the theatre. Loved it. And lucky me, the room was empty (there was just me and another guy) so I didn't get the nuisance that can happen sometimes in theatres.

Time Lapse at home : a typical time travel movie where some people find out that their neighbour has a machine that photographs what happens in their appartment 20 hours before it happens and then they basically destroy their lives.

Keanu- Had really high hopes for this and it disappointed me a bit. Though this seems like one of those movies that if I watch in the right mind set I might find hilarious. Still love Key & Peele though :p 5/10

The Taking of Deborah Lincoln- Creepy. Very. Very. Creepy.  8/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finding Dory-Everyone I know who has seen this loved the shit out of it, but I actually didn't like it. Cute at best IMO and definetly not as good as Finding Nemo. 6/10 (high rating for the Sea Lions :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

10 Cloverfield Lane-Misleading title as this film and the original Cloverfield don't take place at the same time, but wow what a great movie. Intense thriller that is definitely a slow burn. Amazing performance by Mary and John Goodman. I recommend anyone who's seen this movie google more about the universe J.J Abrams created and get a backstory about Howard and his life. There are alot of connections and little easter eggs within the movie, and there are connections to the first Cloverfield universe :thumbsup: 9/10

Room-What a depressing ass movie, though in the end it was quite hopeful. Amazing performances by the entire cast, Jacob was snubbed by the Oscars, Brie got her win like she should have. Amazing that there are people out there who have gone through this type of stuff. 9/10